Little Akira and Sven: Hide and Seek.

Just imagine that Sven still had his Swedish accent. Because I'm a bit too lazy to type it in. Also I know I called him Shiro in the last one with him but I wanted to change it this time.

"Daddy!" Akira exclaimed as he handed him his toy phone. "Someone called you! They said is was about lunch."

"Oh?" Sven asked, taking the toy phone from his baby. "Yoohoo? Sven speaking. . . . Oh really?" Sven asked, checking his watch. He held back an un-holy word as he saw the time. Shit, it was already 2. His baby was probably starving. "I'll do that right now. Thank you." Sven pressed the end call button before handing the phone back to Akira. "They say that I need to feed you lunch and that I was being a bad daddy."

"You're not a bad daddy! You were working," Akira pointed to the bills Sven was filling out. They were inside their office, which little Akira wasn't allowed in the unless it's an emergency. And from what Sven's taught him, a phone call is always an emergency. Which is why he handed Sven the phone and a hint of why he was in here.

"Alright, baby. Let's go get you some food in that tummy," Sven smiled, finishing filling out the last bill before getting up and letting out a hand for his baby to grab.

"Food!" Akira smiled, holding onto his Daddy's hand.

Sven led Akira over to the dinning room and set him on the chair. He went back over to the kitchen and made him and his baby some PB & J sandwiches. He also made Akira a sippy cup of apple juice. He was going to make dinner in around four hours. So he didn't want to make anything big. But he would be fine if he had some snacks in between those hours. He should probably play with Akira after this. Being that he's been working on random things in the office since 10. Maybe hide and seek. He diffidently didn't want to play tag. They were holding some breakable things for some friends that they weren't going to give back for a while. Sven walked back over to the table and saw Akira chewing on his sleeve.

"Akira, don't chew on your sleeve," he said, putting the food down and pulling his sleeve from his mouth. Akira immanently started to eat his PB & J. Sven smiled and ate his, sitting beside him. "How was your play time?"

"It was fun! We had an adventure and tried to overthrow the Galra," Akira said as if it was nothing. Sven looked at him weirdly. He knew what the Galra were. It was little Akira's imagination that for bad guys. "I can the leader for it."

"Was the original leader Sincline?"

"Yep!"

"You are a weird one, Honey," Sven ruffled his hair.

Akira stuck his tongue out at him and continued to eat his food. Sven did the same and putting their plates into their sink after. Akira swung his legs while drinking his juice. Sven came back onto and moved his chair, kneeling in front of him.

"How about we play hide and seek?" Sven asked, Akira happily nodded. Sven got up and walked over to his play area. When he was done cleaning up he heard an "Oh no!"

"What's wrong Baby?" Sven asked, turning around quickly.

"I spilled juice on myself," he heard the pout in Akira's voice. He walked over to him and saw that there was a stain on his shirt. Akira was getting fussy by it, it didn't feel good against his skin. Sven saw that the sippy cup cap on the table and the cup part in his hands. He was probably trying to drink without it, again.

"You need to stop doing that," Sven sighed, which made Akira go teary eye. He just wanted to drink the rest of his juice quickly so that he could play with his Daddy! He didn't mean to made him upset. Sven noticed and dried his boyfriend's eyes. "It's fine, Baby. I'm just going to have to clean this. I need you to take off your sweatshirt, alright?"

"Otay," Akira nodded, taking off his red sweatshirt. Luckily he had a tank top under it, like he does with most of his outfits. Sven kissed his cheek and grabbed his jacket. "Can I stay in this?"

"Of course, Cheif. I'm going to count to twenty while putting this into the washer, okay?" he said, walking over to the washer. "One," he began, hearing a squeal from his baby. He heard shuffles behind him before raising his voice, "Two." He quickly put the stuff into the washer. He waited until counting to twenty to go find his baby.

He walked out into the living and looked around. He heard a squeaked and more moving upstairs. Meaning that Akira needed more time. Under the table, on the couch, under the couch pillows. Then he moved to the kitchen. There wasn't many placed to check to he moved onto his office. Even though he knew Akira knew not to going there he still wanted to give him more time. He looked under their desk and in the cracks of the file cabinets. When he heard no more shuffling upstairs he walked back up there. He looked inside the bathroom and the bathtub, then going over to Akira's room. He checked under the bed, in the closet, behind the bookcase, and a few other places before going to his room. He saw a lump on his bed and smiled to himself.

"God Akira, where could you be?" he asked himself, earning a giggle from his bed. He checked his closet and the sitting part near his window. He then checked under his bed before sighing. "I have no idea where he is! He's pretty good at this."

"Here I am Daddy!" Akira exclaimed, throwing the blanket off himself. Sven gasp at the sight of him.

"God you scared me! You're really good at this, Baby," Sven smiled, walking over and hugging him.

"Did I win?"

"Yep! You won Baby," he kissed his cheek, making Akira giggle. "New round?"

I need to stop writing about Akira by now. I blame the 80s/90s phase I'm on.