Little James & Lance/Keith: Fall Day pt4

Alcohol (big kid drinks) mentioned, Kolivan literately has a bar in his house.

"Come onnnnnn!" James whined, tugging on Keith's and Lance's sleeves as they purposely went slow. Lance looked at Keith, who looked back. They both nodded as James pouted.

"Do you remember the rules?" Lance asked. James puffed out his cheeks child like and Lance rose his eye brow. "Can you repeat the rules we established in the car?"

"Nu big kid drinks, come to chu if uncomfy, an don' talk to anyone chu don' know!" James said, receiving a nod from the Lance.

"And?" Keith asked, stopping in his tracks. James whined but Lance agreed.

"Don' eats too many sweets," James mumbled, frowning. Keith chuckled and both boys kissed his cheeks.

"Good," Keith smiled as they continued walking.

The party wasn't too loud but still loud for a party. Luckily the music was Halloween music and nothing inappropriate. The house was pretty spooky too. Fake spider webs, cauldrons with presumably alcohol or punch, fog machine, Kolivan went full out every year. James and Lance let out a little gasp, Keith smiled at both their reactions. Keith usually went here to talk his his older friends, he didn't usually dress up.

This year was a little different but not too different. He had a white shirt, leather jacket, and ripped jeans. He said he was going as a bad boy but he really just didn't want to get his sheet ghost costume ruined with drinks. Lance was a vampire. His fangs looked pretty real and he even did make up so that there seemed to be a bite mark on his neck. His hair was slicked back as well, which made James try to ruin it. The gel was too set in for him to do any damage though. James was wearing his nerd outfit, may or may not of been picked out by Keith. To be fair, Keith mainly went on the bad boy and nerd trope, since it was growing settly popular now a days. He had put his glasses on, thankfully taking his contacts off was easy. He had an orange sweater with a white long sleeved under shirt, his cuffed collar showing. Lance and Keith might of made him embarrassed and giggly at the house by gushing about how cute he looks.

"Spooky right?" Keith asked them.

"Spoopy!" James agreed, bouncing slightly.

"We have to do this at our house one year," Lance mumbled.

"Yeah!"

"I'll see what we can do," Keith smiled. He patted James shoulder as Thace walked over. The other two have met him before, they didn't think anyone here knew that James was a little. They weren't expecting anyone to talk to them though. Well, all but Keith. He expected that he wasn't going to be able to hang out with his babies tonight. Most likely, he'll be dragged place to place for a catch-up. That's what usually happened every year.

"Keith, your moms over there," Thace smiled, pointing at a corner. "Should I bring you over there?"

"Uhhhh," Keith looked over at the other two. Lance nodded but James gripped onto his arm. He didn't want Keith to leave! "One second Thace." Thace nodded and turned to talk to some random friend, immanently beginning a conversation. Keith went into a whisper and faced James towards him. "Baby-"

"Nu go," he frowned, giving him a hug.

"I know, I know, but my friends want to see me. I promise sometime tonight I'll give you my full attention. But do you think that before that you could hang out with Lance?"

James pulled away and looked at Lance, still holding Keith's shoulders. Lance nodded and James's frown deepened.

"Just for a while," Lance smiled. James looked at his shoes but nodded.