Little Keith & Hunk(Rewrite to CH1): A New Side of Keith

I was walking down the halls when I heard whimpering. Wait what? Could one of my friends have nightmare? No, it's only around eleven. I stopped and looked at where the sound came from. Keith's room? Thats weird. Definitely not a sound he would make. He does calm down before he comes to my room. Maybe he took a nap and woke up. He does train a lot, which would make him tired.

"Keith?" I knocked on the door. "You okay?" I got a whimper in response. That's not a normal response. Usually I get a yes, no, or a small word. Nothing to big that would be hard to say while in tears. "Alright, I'm going to come inside now." I paused incase he yelled at me to stop. When I didn't get a no I opened it. I sat him on the ground in tears, a puddle underneath him.

"Keith?" I asked as I walked over to him. He looked up at me with a mix of fear, discomfort, and wordiness. He whimpered and whined at the same time. Then it clicked to me. Could Keith be a little? My uncle was a little, it was fun watching over him. My aunt always helped out because he was way taller than me! So, I guess I could classify as caregiver? "Keith, can you use your words?" He just squirmed, looking back at the floor. He was wet and probably need to get change. Luckily, I changed my niece and nephew when they were younger. "Did you pee your pants?"

"Me didn't mwean to!" he cried as tears finally fell down his face.

I shushed him, picking him up and placing him on my hip. I rubbed circles on his back as I spoke on a quiet gentle voice. "I know you didn't mean to. I'm not holding it against you, little one. You probably couldn't hold it in anymore. Were you waiting for someone? Someone who watches over you when your small?"

Keith nodded, "Shirt."

Shirt? . . . Shiro. 1: It sounds similar. 2: He's the only one here with S in the beginning of his name. 3: They're close, very close. If Shiro didn't know something about Keith that was this important would be surprising.

"Did you tell him you slipped?" Keith shook his head. "Can I take care of you?" He blushed and nodded, laying his head on my shoulder. I'm not going to lie, he looks adorable like this. "Alright, do you have any supplies? Or something to whip the mess up?"

"Under," he pointed to the bed.

I smiled and set him on the bed. I saw a duffel bag and took it out. It was different shades of blue with the words 'Baby Boy' on it. I rummaged through it and found diapers and pull ups. I told Keith to pick one and he pointed at the diaper as he sucked his thumb. Well I guess he has a youngish headspace. He might even have different ones. Showing there were some different age things in the bag. I quickly got him changed into the diaper and placed a Disney Princess towel on the puddle. He shivered slightly at the cold. I frowned and looked back into the bag. I saw a footsie that looked like the Red Lion.

"Wed?" he asked quietly. His voice had a tint that he didn't deserve it, probably for wetting himself. It broke my heart a little.

"You wanna wear it?" I took his out as he nodded, a small smile on his face forming. I put the footsie on him and put a light pink pacifier in his mouth.  "Do you wanna play?" I noticed some lion stuffies, coloring supplies, and blocks in the bag.

"Uh-huh!" He giggled, making grabby hands at me. My heart warmed at the sound. I've never heard him so happy before. I picked him up and he pointed next to the bag. He looked through it and grabbed the Red and Yellow Lion stuffies. "Chu!" He smiled brightly, holding out the Yellow Lion.

"Alright," I smiled, sitting down and grabbing the toy.

We played for hours. Keith had the full set of lions. I played myself, Lance, and Pidge. Keith played himself, Shiro, and Zarkon. Zarkon was a small purple cat he had, it was hilarious. It wasn't long before I heard Keith's stomach growl. I looked at him but he just continued to play, his eyes showing he was hungry. He barely had any breakfast this morning, leaving the table in two bites. He was probably slipping this morning. And it was around lunch right now. So I also had to make lunch. Is Keith picky in his headspace? I hope not. Maybe I shouldn't make food goo, just to see and make sure. Can I leave Keith by himself? He should be able to take care of himself. Maybe? I don't exactly know what his headspace is. 3? 4? Somewhere around there. It would only be a little bit. Unless someone talked to me for two hours. Alright, I'm sure Keith could just play in his room for a while. There's no real need to worry.