Little James & The Lesbians + Lotor: Pass The Baby

"Are we sure he went to sleep?" Ezor asked again as they worked in the control station.

"Would you like to go check on him?" Acxa asked.

They were meant to be watching the MFE pilot leader, James Griffin. He was, in Earth terms, a little. The subject was new to the aliens but Lotor was the first one who got attached to him. James was now, the baby of the group. Both big and little. Did he have a choice? No. Will one of the half breeds die to save him? Oh hell yeah. Lotor's head popped up at the conversation and stood up.

"I'll go check."

"Lotor-" Acxa began before Lotor walked out of the room. He had been spending way to much time with little and big James over the past week. Which was making his girls a little, lot, jealous.

Lotor walked at a normal pace down his ship. They didn't want to live on the Atlas like everyone else. They quite liked their new ship. Even if it had a few tweaks. Lotor turned the hall and came face to face with the door.

"Black sheep, black sheep, have you any wool?" he heard James signing.

Lotor frowned. He was meant to be asleep, not awake. He knocked on the door, earning a small yelp. Lotor waited a minute before opening the door. He saw a bundle of blankets which he assumed James was. He smirked to himself as he tapped the blanket, earning a soft and quiet whimper.

"I know your awake, Griffin," Lotor said, making the bundle move slightly. Lotor saying his last name instead of something else? He definitely was going to be in trouble. "Your suppose to be asleep."

"'M sorry," Lotor heard the bundle mumble.

"Is there a reason your not asleep? Your usually really good at taking your naps on time. It's around twenty minutes past your nap time."

The bundle moved, which Lotor guessed was a shrug, "Couldn't sleep."

Lotor couldn't blame the child. When he was younger he would have nights where falling asleep was harder than usual. He thought about doing what his Nanny usually did when this happened. Since she was the most motherly figure he ever had.

"Alright, how about we go and hang out with the others? You can sit on my lap while I finish up my work," Lotor offered, moving the blankets so that he could see James's face.

Although James shook his head, "Nuh-uh. Da others will be mad."

Truth be told, James was scared of Lotor's generals. They could kill him at any second, which terrified the small boy.

"They won't be mad at you-"

"Lair," he heard James whisper, hugging his stuffed Yamor, Mr Squishy, tighter.

"One: I am not a lair. Do not call me that, Griffin. And two: I'm sure they'll be fine with it. You'll be okay as long as your with me," Lotor said in a slower voice, making James regret saying anything.

Lotor said the first two sentences with a more harsher tone. Personally, he hated being called a lair. It reminded him of when he first broke up with Allura. James tried scrambling back under the covers when he spoke, Lotor let him. He's pretty sure he's amused with how fearful the leader was, none of the other MFEs were like that. Then again, currently none of them had the mind set of a young human child.

"'M sorry," James whispered again.

"It's alright, Jamie. Now, if you really can't sleep then we should go back to the control room," Lotor said once again, pulling the blankets down again. 

James hesitated at first but did let Lotor pick him up. He was in a long red T-shirt with black baggy shorts. You could obviously see that Keith had leaned some clothes. He wrapped his arms around Lotor's neck and layed his head on his shoulder. Lotor walked out of the room and was greeted with his generals. Who were most likely listening in.