Little James & Lance/Keith: Fall Day

Klames is a great ship and no one can convince me otherwise.

"Please?" James asked out of the blue.

"Please what?" Keith asked. James looked at the study book and went into a whisper.

"Can we just go home and I can be small, please?"

"James you have this test in two days," Lance said, making James frown.

"I know. It's just this entire week has been stressful and I just need to be small right now," he explained, making Lance smile.

"Well it sounds like you've had a tough week, Study Bug. Keith?" Lance looked over at him. It wasn't that Keith didn't want James to slip, he just knew that James would start freaking out if he got anything past an A-. But he had been studying hard this past week.

"I don't see why not. We can review tomorrow," Keith said, kissing James's temple. James hugged then both and mumbled a thank you.

"You don't need to thank us, Baby Wolf. How about we go and get some hot chocolate from Starbucks?" Lance suggested, putting the books in his backpack. Keith grabbed James's hand as they stood up.

"Hot chocolate?" James repeated. He usually has that in the morning when the other two have coffee. He wasn't aloud to have it past the morning because it was sugary.

"Yeah! It's Autumn and one of the perfect times for hot chocolate," Lance said, kissing James's cheek. James looked at Keith, almost as if asking if he was aloud to.

"I ain't got a problem with it," Keith shrugged. James smiled and hugged them both again. "Come on, we should get going now."

Lance swung James's small back back over his shoulder and grabbed James's empty hand. They walked out of the library together, James immanently shivered at the cold. Lance didn't really mind the cold outside, but he did have a baby blue crop top jacket on that was fluffy on the inside. Keith was wearing one of his black jackets what was also fuzzy on the inside. James was wearing his short sleeved flannel and a white long sleeve, his outfit wasn't meant for the cold. He didn't mind the cold earlier but now it dropped it's usual temperature. The three made it quickly to the car and Lance bucked James in. He knew James hadn't fully slipped but when he is small, this definitely made him feel little. Lance sat beside him and James snuggled up to him. Keith got into the drivers seat.

"You know what we should do today?" Keith asked randomly, turning the radio down slightly.

"Hmm?" Lance responded, his arm wrapped around James's shoulder.

"We should paint those small pumpkins that they sell at stores," Keith recommended, earning a sharp glare from James. Lance caught on and started laughed, which made Keith's cheeks heat up. "What? I thought it was a good idea."

"No, no, no. It's not that. It's just that you need to be more specific when your talking about small pumpkins. Don't worry, Jamie. He's not going to paint your friends," Lance explained. James settled down at this and nodded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot he collects those," Keith chuckled. "How about I run to the store and you go get Starbucks so you aren't waiting?"

"Alright," Lance shrugged. James nodded and began to pick at Lance's pants.

Keith parked in the nearest store's parking lot and walked to the store. Lance went into the front seat and James lightly swung his legs. Lance changed the radio station during the drive so that they weren't listening to country. Lance handed James his drink and continued ordering his own and Keith's James thanked him and began to drink his hot chocolate, coughing when he realized it was still really hot. Lance chuckled at him, which made him pout. He ordered himself a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Keith a Vanilla Bean. Lance apologized to James for laughing and began to drive back to the store.