Little Akira & Isuma: A New Papa

This is Defenders of the Universe, not GoLion. I haven't watched that one yet but apparently their different. Keith is Akira, Lance is Isuma, and Shiro is still called Shiro. I know these are their GoLion names but I like them a lot better than the other ones so that you won't get confused. And their Japaneses names are cool.

But even though they're suppose to be more serious I made them not so serious! Because I'm pissed off and need something fun around here.
Note for anyone who was going to ask if I was okay, because I know you guys are caring: I made this while upset during Zoom. Teacher yelled at us for her mistake and it almost made me cry because I can't stand yelling.

If there was one thing Isuma knew about his husband it's that he was very close to Shiro. Not as close as they were, being married and all, but very close. This never bothered Isuma though. He quite liked Shiro, they were friends as well. Even though he was annoying at times.

But then when when Shiro got attacked, Isuma noticed some changes in Akira's mood. At first he was destroyed, obviously. But then he got better. Of course he still grieved over him, but it was different now. Now you could see his screw ups, which he covered every time. He lashed out a bit more. Apologizing right after of course. He just seemed . . . more childish.

"Akira, I want to talk to you after dinner," Isuma said, stopping his husband in the hallway.

"Where?" Akira asked, looking around before grabbing his hand gently. They weren't out to their team yet. Which was upsetting because they would love to show affection. But they didn't mind. Sneaking off once in a while was never so bad.

"My room, please."

"Alright," Akira smiled at him, kissing his cheek. "Let's get going before they question us."

The two walked quickly hand in hand before breaking off while entering the room. They sat down at the dinner table, everyone was already there. Dinner went by quick, everyone talking and making jokes. Akira was a bit quiet, Isuma eyed him throughout dinner. After dinner Hunk and Pidge left first, seeing who could get back to their room first. Isuma went next, making quick to get to his room. He sat on his bed, fiddling with his ring in his jacket pocket. He didn't look up from the floor until he heard the door open.

"You wanted to see me?" Akira asked in a serious tone. Isuma chuckled at that. It was like he was talking to a boss.

"Yeah, come sit down," Isuma smiled, patting beside him. Akira seemed calmer as he sat next to his husband, laying his head on his shoulder.

"So what's up?"

"Akira, I wanted to talk about Shiro," Isuma said, still having his smile on as Akira frowned. "You've been acting more upset than usual. It's fine to worry about it, he is our friend. But he'll be okay. He's at the Space Hospital, remember?"

Akira didn't respond to Isuma. So he decided to grab his hand, which Akira quickly snatched away, "Woah, is something wrong?"

"I'm not upset because of Shiro," he mumbled, getting up before Isuma grabbed his wrist.

"Akira talk to me. We're adults. And I really don't want to fight you again-"

"I'm fine!" Akira exclaimed, trying to get out of Isuma's grip. Isuma held on more tightly and stood up, wrapping his arms around Akira.

"Akira-"

"Let go! Let go, let go, let me go!" Akira exclaimed, trying to get out of his grip. "Isuma stop it! Off!"

"Akira please, just tell me what's going on!" Isuma tried again. It wasn't until he saw Akira's tears that he let go of him. Instead of Akira running out of the room he stayed standing. His fist clenching tightly and tears running down his face. "Corazón dulce(Sweat heart), I'm sorry. I should of let you go."