Little Daniel & Vince/Lance: Shopping

Part two to Little Daniel & Vince: Boredom.

Another excuse to write Voltron Force, finally. Don't know if you guys can tell but Vince and Daniel are my favorite characters. Like, the others are all cool and awesome. But I adopted these two before I adopted the others, somehow.

"Come on Little Cub, let's go find something you'd like," Vince smiled, leading Daniel and Lance through the store.

Daniel was thrilled and nervous at the same time. Thrilled because they were finally going to get him some more new little supplies! Nervous because Lance was coming with them. Lance had figured it out a few weeks ago that Daniel was a little. Daniel broke down and Vince began to freak out. Luckily Lance got them to calm down and pinky promised that he wouldn't tell anyone. But he did want to learn more about it. Which was why he was with them on this trip.

"Look at these? How about you choose one?" Vince asked as he showed his baby a verity of sippy cups.

Daniel gasped at all of them. There were a lot. He ran over and began to look for one he liked. Vince helped him out since Daniel had a bit more interest in staring at all of them than picking one out. Lance watched in amusement as Daniel grabbed two sippy cups. The first one was see-through red color and had the Red Lion's face printed on it. It was tall instead of round and curved a bit on the inside. The second one was a see-through black color with the Black Lion's face printed on it. This one had handles that were shaped like wings. It was also round instead of tall. Lance guessed that no matter what the age was, Daniel was still a fanboy.

"These two?" Vince asked as Daniel shoved them in his face.

"Uh-huh!" Daniel smiled, happily standing up.

"Great choice, Daniel!" Vince praised, ruffling his hair as he put them into the basket and also stood up. "Alright, how about we get a coloring book? I know that you get bored at times so maybe that will help?"

"But he's active," Lance spoke up. "Sitting down and coloring won't get him a chance to run and play around."

"We'll see what he likes," Vince nodded as Daniel looked at his shoes. Remembering that Lance was around him while he was small. He wasn't uncomfortable, he knew if he was Lance wouldn't mind leaving. Just embarrassed and nervous. Although Keith was his idle Lance was his 2nd hero. Vince grabbed his hand and began to lead him towards the coloring book area. "Let's go check them out first before we have any negative options."

"Hey I'm just saying," Lance put his hands up in defense before following the younger two.

Vince lead them through the some isles and showed Daniel the coloring books. Lance noticed a toy section and walked away from them. He could trust the two alone, right? Hopefully.

"So, which one seems cool?" Vince asked, looking around the tables of books. Daniel shrugged as he looked around.

There were animal, lullaby, flowers, and a ton of other coloring books. Vince decided to put some crayons and wipes into the basket. He could sort of already see Daniel drawing on the walls. Daniel walked around a little bit before choosing one. It was a animal book. It seemed pretty cool! From what he's seen with the pages there were a ton of animals and it said the sounds they made as well. He knew he'd like coloring in it. And that Vince would make the funny noises that the animals make with him.

"Vin! Vin, wan this one!" Daniel exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

"Alright, Little Cub! We'll buy this as well," Vince said, putting the coloring book into the basket. "What else do you want? Remember, we can get anything you want."