Little Lance and Isuma: Power Out pt2

So this ones like a part two to Part 61 but not? Basically I wanted to write about these two and they just live in the same neighborhood.

"Something wrong Lance?" Isuma asked as Lance fiddled with his sleeve.

"Peachy," Lance mumbled back.

"Is something wrong?" Isuma asked, putting his hand on Lance's back. Lance nodded, staring at his feet. Isuma was not convinced but went back onto reading one of Lance's comic book.

If wasn't until Isuma got up to go order sushi for them that Lance quickly stood up and grabbed his jacket. Isuma looked over at him and waited for him to say something. As his older brother he should probably know what Lance wants. But he did teach Lance's first word to be ass and never told their parents that he helped with it. Lance seemed to trying to find some sort of words to say. But he couldn't spit anything out.

"Do you want to change dinner from California Rolls to something else?" Isuma asked, making Lance shake his head. "Do you want me to get you something to drink?" Lance shook his head again. It was hard to tell what Lance wanted when he went silent. But Isuma was patient with him. Either he was overwhelmed or he was slipping, they were really the only reasons why he went quiet. Which meant he also had to make his moves carefully. "Can you point at what you want?" Lance pointed at him. "Can I touch you?" Lance nodded. Isuma brought him into a hug, which Lance gratefully accepted, and swung them side to side a little bit. "Can you give me any hints?"

"Papa," he heard Lance whisper, so quiet he didn't know if he was suppose to hear it. Lance squeezed his eyes shut and waited for a response.

"Well I didn't know we were going to have a little night. How about we do each others nail tonight? I would love to show off to my friends of what my brother can do," Isuma recommended, scratching his head. Lance smiled and nodded, walking over to Isuma's bed and sitting down. They had a bunk bed, Lance had top. "Do you want me to change what we're eating tonight? I don't know if little kids like yourself should be eating California Rolls."

Lance shooked his head and began to pick at Isuma's blanket. Isuma smiled and walked down stairs. He ordered food from the house phone and tossed his pack on cigarettes into the air before catching them. Yeah he smokes. He just doesn't do it as often as he'd like. Smoking, it calms him down. But he refused to do it around his friends. They know thought, they just don't say anything. They know he has it under control. It was when the lights turned off that he put them back into his pocket.

"Damn it, not again," he muttered to himself, going to check the light switch. Yep, another power out. He swore to the life of his he could hear someone start screaming the moment it happened. He frowned at it. Definitely a power out. He wanted to go over to his friend's house, but he knew he couldn't. Lance would start freaking out if he was left alone and he would probably get smacked if he left the thought without him. "Lance, are you okay over there?" Isuma called out to his brother. He heard two stomps, which was a yes. Isuma hopped he stomped the floor and not the wall.

He heard the door bell ring and walked over, paying the person and taking in their food. He walked back to their room, making sure not to trip anything. The stars on top of their ceiling were bright. Which was a reason Isuma wanted to bottom bunk. Lance was in a new outfit by now. From what Isuma saw he had a pull up and one of Isuma's sweater necks.

"Isn't that mine?" he asked, setting the food on his desk. Lance shrugged and made grabby hands at him. "Do you remember where the flash lights are, Cariño?" Lance shook his head and Isuma frowned. It was a horrible night for their parents to take their phones as a punishment and go out for dinner. "Well, don't tell Keith, but I'm pretty sure I still have some of his candles."