Little Keith and Allura & Shiro

Mention of Hance (Lance x Hunk)

3rd P.O.V.

It's been a few months since Keith, Allura, and Shiro talked. But all the paladins, plus the princess, have been training or fighting the Galra. Honestly, Allura and Shiro were a little worried for Keith. It was more Shiro, with his dad instincts, but it was also that it's been a long time since Keith had had some free/littlespace time and he was just a little worried for his well being. Allura only got stared to get worried when Shiro brought it up once. Allura tried to get the paladins free time but either Coran said otherwise or Keith complained about not being able to train. Plus, even though Shiro was worried, he also knew that they needed to train against Zarkon.

And Keith knew h should give himself a break, but he was worried. He didn't want to slip into littlespace when no one was around or one person on ship. Plus, Coran was always on the ship and he didn't wanna risk it. He was afraid of their judgement. He didn't want to lose the only family he has! He loved them all!

Right now, Keith was in the training room, sparring Allura. It was just like day one. The slipping, the training, the same room. Only the other paladins were in the room watching them. Allura knew Keith was trying to focus on his next move, but it was difficult. Eventually Allura swept him onto the ground again. Instead of crying he just sat there.

"Number 4, you need to keep on training. Zarkon won't stop and neither should we," Coran tried to encourage him. But Keith just stared blankly at the floor.

"Maybe we should take a day off. We've been training for months now!" Lance complained.

"I agree," Pidge mumbled. Hunk nodded his head.

"But Zarkon-"

"Please Coran, we all need a break," Allura gave him puppy eyes.

"I- Alright," Coran sighed. "We'll go back onto training tomorrow-"

"Lance and I are going to the kitchen!" Hunk smiled, dragging his groaning boyfriend out of the room. "Oh cheer up, you can be my taste tester!"

"I'm going to try to look for Matt," Pidge frowned, leaving the room.

"Number 4, are you going to get up?" Coran asked since Keith didn't move.

"I think Keith and I are going to stay in here for a few minutes," Shiro lied as I pushed him out of the door.

"G-Gon?" Keith asked, looking up at us with teary eyes.

"Yeah buddy, everyone's gone. How about we get back to your room?" Allura asked, picking him up. He held onto me tightly.

"Mhm," he nodded, leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Does someone need a nap?" Shiro asked jokenly, ruffling his hair.

Keith's P.O.V.

"Mhm," I yawned. I don't wanna go to sleep but it sounds so good right now. I've actually only been getting around 2 hours of sleep for the past months. But, won't tell them that! "Nap wit meh?"

"Of course!" Aun' Llura smiled, petting my head.

"Why wouldn't we?" Daddy asked. "We both love our baby boy! Do you think you'll need a diaper?"

"Nu! Too big!" I complained. I'm not small enough for a diaper! . . . . But I never said paci.

"Okay, okay," Daddy smiled as we went into my room. Aun' Llura layed with me in the bed while Daddy locked the door.

"Do you need anything Keithy?" Aun' asked.

"Paci!" I giggled.

"I'll get it," Shiro mumbled, going under the bed. "It's so dusty. Do you clean down here?"

"Maybee," I shrugged as he came back up with a paci in hand.

"If it gets more dirty then the monsters might come," Daddy warned me, handing me my paci. I poped it in my mouth and smirked.

"Eppo protects me!" I smiled, cuddling Aun' Llura. Eppo's a small purple hippo that my Pa gave me when I was young! He might be small but he has a lot of stitches from battles! He would fight anyone to protect me! That's why I love him, he's always there. I usually take him out from the bed and talk to him, getting to hear his great adventures. But he usually keeps guard.

"Who's Eppo?" Aun' asked.

"One of Keith's stuffies. He never leaves anywhere without it. He loves that hippo, says it protects him," Daddy explained, climbing into bed. He began to cuddle both of us in his arms. He fell asleep fast, he was probably really tired.

"Well I think he's an amazing warrior," Aun' smiled softly.

I smiled back and closed my eyes. Quickly falling asleep.

I am going to apologize right now for how crappy this was. I've been wanting to write this but I've had no inspiration. And when I do then I don't feel like typing. I don't think any of my stuff is good and that it's actually getting worse, not just my writing. But I wanted to get this oneshot out. If you guys have any request, I'll take them. Even sad ones. And they all don't have to be about Keith or Shiro.