Little Pidge and Shiro: A Game of Hide and Seek

Prompt: Like where the team was playing hide and seek when she was in littlespace. And she hide in the vents and everyon started freaking out cause they couldn't find her.

Requested by @Winter-Rose99

Also I know you asked like 3 weeks ago but here it is now!

Pidge couldn't wait for Hide and Seek!

When Coran said yesterday that today's training would be Hide and Seek she got really exited. It was on of hr favorite games. But she's also felt herself slipping for days now. She's tried to push it back as best as she can but when she heard he news, she just got really exited. Allura, currently the only person who knows of her littlespace, had tried to help her slip before. But Pidge would just say that she could do it some other day and that she had to do grown up work. Pidge jumped up and down in her room as Allura smiled at her. When Pidge finally noticed she stared at her, stopping her jumping.

"Wha?" she turned her head in a child manner.

"Your slipping,"

"Bad Sissy! Am not!" she stomped her foot, crossing her arms.

"It's alright, we can just skip todays activity-"

"Nu! Me wanna play!" she huffed. She couldn't lie, she was slipping, and fast. She felt little but she knew she had to be big. She also knew she wasn't fully there but could be with a tiny push.

"Alright, but if the others find out then I'll try to help, okay?" she lifted her chin, making Pidge look at her. Pidge nodded, giggling as Allura kissed her nose. Allura was like her Mommy in her headspace, although she said Sissy because that was her role. Neither of them minded, they actually grew pretty close because of it. Like Shiro and Keith. "Do you think you'll need a pull up or no?"

"Nu, 'm a big girl! Lets go!" Pidge smiled, grabbing Allura's hand and dragged her to the lounge. Allura wanted to fight back on that but bite her tongue.

They were the first to get there, which disappointed the young paladin. Allura patted her back as Coran walked into the room. Pidge let go of her hand and crossed her arms. Allura put her hands behind her back. Coran greeted them and soon the other came into the room. First Shiro, then Keith, and Hunk and Lance came in together.

"Alright Paladin! I assume you all remember what I told you yesterday?" Coran asked.

"How did you guys find out about Hide and Seek?" Lance asked. "Like, did Its Earth tell you? Did you somehow come across it?"

"We might be aliens but we have some human games," Coran gave him a disappointed face, making Lance blush and Keith snicker. Shiro hit Keith's side and he shut up. "Anyways, I'll be seeker first. We're aloud to use the entire castle so this might take a few hours. And if you get caught you can either help or hang out in the lounge. And no seeker can check the security cameras. I'll give you guys three minutes to go hide. Understood?"

Everyone agreed and talked plans through. Pidge looked at Allura. Allura looked at her out of the corner of her eye and asked if something was wrong in a whisper. Pidge shook her head no but bite her lip. She had definitely slipped fully half way through Coran's boring speech. She gently grabbed Allura's dress and Allura took notice of her actions. She asked if she needed a pull up or wanted to just go play in her room. Pidge shook her head again and jumped at the sound of Coran's hands loudly clapping together.

"Let's begin! Everyone, scat!" he smirked, walking over to the corner and turning on his timer.

Everyone ran to opposite directions. Pidge only slowed down when she noticed that the others weren't around her. She looked down at a vent and gave an evil smiled.