Little Daniel & Allura/Lance: Dance

Request: Little Daniel and caregivers alura x lance
Requested by
@wargreymon14  

Little: Daniel
Caregiver(s): Allura and Lance
Relationship Status: Allura and Lance are dating

"Don't kill anyone, don't destroy anything, don't die," Keith explained to the cadets.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, Keith," Lance rolled his eyes as he looked down at his students. "Make sure to come back to the lions at midnight. Have fun!"

"Shouldn't we set some other rules?" Hunk asked as Lance grabbed Allura's hand.

"Hmm, no killing, no destroying things, no dying, have fun. Think we've got it all!" Lance smiled as he began to drag Allura to the dance floor.

"Seriously? He needs to take this more serious. If something happens here-" Keith began before Hunk began to push him away.

"You need to relax more buddy," Hunk laughed as Keith struggled in his grip.

"I'm going backstage," Pidge mumbled as he ran away.

"I wonder what they have around here to have fun. Other than dancing," Vince questioned as he went to go look around.

"I'm going to go get some fresh air," Larmina frowned as she walked back outside. Partying was never really her thing.

They were at a party. A planet had thrown one for Voltron once they saved their planet. Only Keith took is seriously. The others were having fun. The only thing that was different was that . . Daniel was kinda slipping. He was the only one left in the group near the door. He looked around slightly. He felt small. Everyone around here was tall, really tall. He walked over to the food table. Maybe there'd be something there he'd like!

"Hmm," he stared at the food there. It looked . . . weird. A bad weird. He grabbed something and almost immanently spit it out. "Yucky!"

He frowned as he threw it away in a nearby trash can. It tasted terrible! He pouted and walked began to walk around. He saw Vince looking at some painted window, probably trying to figure out the story it told.

"Woah-!" Lance exclaimed as Daniel bumped into him. "Watch it there, Daniel. You could of bumped into someone else that wasn't me. We do not need that today."

Daniel simply nodded and looked around. Allura looked at him with concern, "Is there something wrong, Daniel?"

"'Lura, I don't feel fully big," Daniel frowned as he looked between the two. "That bad?"

"No, Daniel," Allura smiled as she grabbed his hand. "It's alright. Do you know how big you are first?"

"This many!" Daniel held up five fingers. Lance rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair.

"You wanna stay at the party?" he asked. Daniel nodded quickly and lance and Allura gave each other nervous looks. Daniel pouted and poked Lance's leg.

"Pease!!" Daniel exclaimed as he bounced up and down.

"Alright! What do you wanna do then?" Allura asked. Daniel shrugged and Lance wrapped his arm around Allura. Then putting his hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"Well I don't know about you, but I think we should dance!"

"Yeah!" Daniel giggled as Allura sighed.

"I'm taking care of two children," she mumbled as both boys grabbed her hands. The three began to spin in a circle, Daniel giggling innocently.

"Don't you dare," Keith glared as Daniel went to touch something he wasn't suppose to.

Daniel gave an innocent smile as he pulled his arm back. Keith sighed and dialed Lance. It was now his turn to watch over Daniel. Pidge, Hunk, Larmina, and Vince were all out meeting some planet. Daniel was suppose to go but ended up slipping.

Am I missing any request?? I sort of can't remember/find the request I got. If I got anymore.