Little James/Little Keith & Adam/Shiro: Boredom

Keith giggled at the TV. His favorite show was play, Transformers Rescue Bots. And although he'll never admit it, it's also his favorite big kid show. James on the other hand was trying to get out of Adam's grasp. He wasn't much for race cars. Keith kept on getting mad at him for saying that, since not all the vehicles were race cars. But he didn't want to watch some stupid racing show! If anything he'd watch some littler kid show like Micky Mouse or Octonauts. This was a bigger kid show. This sort of this happened at times, being that the two had different headspaces at times. James was around two and Keith was around 5.

"Is something wrong?" Adam asked as he noticed James trying to get off the couch.

James whined and pointed to the floor, which Adam put him on. James smiled and wiggled around. He then began to crawl towards the blocks area. He grabbed out a few, stacking them on top of each other. He then pushed them to the ground. He did this one more time before crawling over to a coloring table Shiro bought. Adam made sure to remind himself to clean up after him. James grabbed a dinosaur coloring book, flipping through the pages. He stopped at a T-Rex one and grabbed the purple crayon. He began to scribble on the page. When he was halfway done he got bored of coloring and closed the book. He then tried to nom on the book edge, getting slobber on it.

"Don't do that, Honey. We don't eat books," Adam softly lectured.

James pouted and threw the book onto the floor. Before Adam could say anything James began to crawl away again, losings interest in the book. He crawled over to the kitchen, slowly using the counter edges to pull himself up. Once he was up he started to look around on the counters. He reached out for anything he could grab. He grabbed a couple of utensils before setting them back. He sat onto the ground and crossed his arms. He wanted cuddles now. But not just cuddles, he wanted his stuffie, Blueberry. He crawled over back to the couch and huffed, grabbing Adam's attention. He then whimpered as Adam raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong, Bunny?" Adam asked, looking to see if he could get any answer. James just whimpered again, tears forming in his eyes. Adam crouched down and put his hands on James's shoulders. "Are you hungry? Do you need your teething ring or paci? Sippy cup or bottle?"

James started crying and shaking his head, "Booberry!"

Adam frowned and set James on his lap. He knew who he was talking about. But he couldn't just leave him alone with Shiro, that's a death wish. Nor could he bring him along without people seeing him. Shiro frowned as James tried to kick Adam's stomach. He doesn't cry often, so what's he so upset about? Keith frowned as James cried harder.

"What's a Booberry?" Shiro asked as Keith pats his friend's tummy, wanting to help his friend feel better.

"Blueberry, it's his comfort object. Although it's back in his room," Adam frowned, rubbing the baby's back.

"Daddy you need to go get it!" Keith exclaimed, putting both his hands on Shiro's cheeks and smothering them. Shiro looked at how distressed James looked. Adam tried to put a pacifier in his mouth but James spit it out.

"Alright," he sighed. "I'll go find it."

Keith gave a little clap for him and moved off Shiro's lap. Shiro walked out of the room and Keith looked over at James. He crawled over and kissed the top of his head. He then tried his hardest to try and lift his blanket onto James. The best he got was James's lap. But that seemed to be good enough because James looked around in confusion. Although James liked the material why would Keith share his comfort object? It was soft and fluffy, like Blueberry. Except if Blueberry was dark purple and heavy.

"Patty cake!" Keith recommends, drying the rest of James's tears before going into the patty cake position.

Adam leaded James up so that he was sitting up right. Keith and James played patty cake until Shiro came back. James kept on messing up but Keith was patient. When Shiro came back James looked over at him and gasped, making grabby hands at the stuffed bunny. It was light blue with a pastel multi colored ribbon around it's neck. The inside of the ears were like th ribbon. Shiro handed it to James who immanently cuddled it. He yawned and snuggled up to Adam, who layed down enough for James to be comfortable. Shiro placed Keith back onto his lap and moved the blanket to cover all of them, since it was a pretty big blanket. Adam put a spare pacifier back into James's mouth, who suck lazily on it in response. Keith pet James's hair as his attention went back onto the TV.

"Ni ni Jamie."