Little Lance and Shiro

I ran down the halls with Ryan and Pillow in my arms. Ryan's purple and red. He's a teddy bear. But he thinks he' a unicorn so shush! Pillow is a grey blue pillow, duh. I never leave anywhere without them. I had a cyan tank top and white skirt overalls. I didn't have any shoes or socks on. Perfect. I continued to run around when I accidentally knocked something over in the kitchen. All I heard was the thing fall and crack as I froze. What just fell? I slowly turned around and felt tears forming in my eye. A glass cup that was a gift from a planet layed broken on the floor. Purple juice fell out of it, staining Pillow.

Oh no. Oh gods. What is Papa and Mama going to say? How much trouble am I in? Could I fix it? I think so!

I quickly ran over to the cabinet and grabbed the glue. I rushed back over and picked up the pieces. They're weren't many small ones. Really only big ones. I hope I don't cut myself by accident.

It won't work! The glue won't stay! I'm in big trouble for sure. Not only for breaking the thing but for touching broken glass! What should I do? What should I do? I didn't mean to do it! But that doesn't mean I won't get yelled at. It was a gift! A gift that showed peace with the planet too.

"PAPAAAAA!!!" I shouted, standing up. "MAMAAAAA!!!"

"What happened??" Papa came rushing into the room. He was probably walking by.

"I sorry," I mumbled, pointing at the glass below me.

"Lance, did you break it?" he asked, walking towards the duster.

"Uh-huh. I didn't mean to though! I accidentally hit it when I was running. I got some on Pillow though," I said, my head hanging down as I held Pillow out to him.

"Baby, you know you're not suppose to run in the kitchen. I don't know what we can do about Pillow though, I might not be able to get this out. Are you okay though? Did you get cut?" Papa asked, taking Pillow and setting him on the counter. I nodded sadly as he picked me up and settled me next to Pillow. He then picked up the big pieces and swiped up the small ones. He threw them away and stood in front of me. "How much trouble do you think you're in?"

"Big?" I asked, sniffing slightly as I held back my tears, hold Ryan close to me. I didn't want to get in trouble. It's not like I did it on purpose!

"I'm going to have you do lines, okay?" Papa moved my hair out of my face. "I'll talk to Mama about this but she can't give you another punishment, okay? She might be mad though. Along with the others."

"How many lines?" I asked. Everyone's going to hate me for this. I'm just a stupid bad child.

"Two and a half pages," I whined softly but nodded. Two whole pages? And more? My wrist is going to ache by the end of this. "Don't worry, we can have some ice cream after. Now, let's go get started with them."

"Is Pillow going to be okay?" I asked, taking his hand as he took Pillow and lead my to the lounge.

"Let me take care of that. You just start on these, then I'll give him back," he kissed my forehead as I sat on the couch. He have me three pages, a clip board, and a pencil. The third page he drew a line in the middle, which was where I'm meant to stop.

"Can Ryan stay?"

"I wouldn't ever take a comfort item. The only reason why Pillow is coming with me is because he needs cleaning."

"What do I have to write?"

"I'll start the first one," Papa took the board, wrote on it, and gave it back. It said, 'I broke the glass'. Again, I didn't mean to!

"I love you, Prince," Papa kissed my forehead.

"I wuv you too," I replied. As he left the room, I began to write my lines.

Will the others still love me after this?

I wrote this a long, long time ago and just wanted to put it on. Now, I've never done lines because I don't have a caregiver to set rules and I don't regress often or have trouble with it. But, from what I know, they're boring as hell and they hurt your wrist. And that you should give someone over 3 pages.

I've also noticed I make all of them have a similar thing. Lance questions if the others care for him at times. Hunk is more anxious. Pidge still uses big kid curses(and then gets yelled at). Keith . . . I don't know exactly but I know I try to make him smol smol. And Shiro is shy.