Lance/Keith & Isamu/Akira: A little family

Since I was gone for a while have some things I've been working on for the past two days.

"Roar!" Lance giggled from the floor, crawling on all fours. He was pretending to be a lion. And he happened to be in his lion onesie. It was baby blue and grey.

"That's cute Buddy," Isamu smiled from the couch, Keith sitting on his lap as they watched the lion king. Luckily they already got past the Mufasa part. Boy was that an experience.

Isamu and Akira, happen to be both of the boy's babysitters. Isamu was a family friend of the McClain's. He was the 'go to Uncle' if the parents wanted to go somewhere. And he loved watching the kids. They had fun adventures; fashion shows, foot ball, makeup, and a lot more. Most things weren't stuff he liked but he let it be. Lance and him also happen to be best friends. If you happen to see them on the streets you would think they're a nephew and uncle out and about.

Akira was Keith's babysitter. Keith fully like him. This was because Keith thought he was responsible enough to watch himself. His Dad didn't think so after seeing Keith try to pry out seven kitchen knifes from the wall. But that didn't mean they weren't really close. Keith might not always like him but he fully trusted him. He was like an another adopted brother to him. Anyways, him and Keith would usually just play some racing video games, read books they both had interest him, or Keith would try to make him play horror vr. Which worked every time.

It took both boys a while but both boys figured out that their babysitters happened to be married. Which lead to a ton of hang outs. Another thing that happened after was that both adults learned that both of the teens were littles. At first the teens avoided them at all cost before they all talked it out. And then they slowly got onto watching them in littlespace. It was entertaining and fun to watch them. Lance was usually all over the place and Keith was a cuddler. It was adorable. But they had to keep it from the rest of the family. They never minded, they loved their jobs. They were like a family, you could say. Of course they were before, or that's what Lance said. They all also had matching onesies! Lion ones, Lance's blue, Keith's red, Isamu's also red, and Akira's black. They had it for movie days, which was what today was.

"I'ma kitty," Lance smiled as he flopped on the ground.

"Oh? I thought you were a baby," Isamu looked at him amused as Lance gave a big dramatic gasp, puffing out his cheeks and looking at him.

"I can be both!"

Keith whined, indicating Lance was being too loud. Little Keith didn't like loud sounds. He had a smaller headspace as well. Lance had more of a toddler headspace and loved making noise. It was difficult at times for both to be in the same room but they got through it. Isamu rubbed the boy's back whispering to him to try and focus on the movie. He then told Lance to try and keep in down a little. Lance just nodded and began to crawl around the room to find Spot, his stuffed dog.

"Seems as though you have them handled," Akira smiled as he entered the room from the kitchen.

Once Keith heard his voice he snapped his heads towards him, whining while making grabby hands, little tears forming in his eyes. Both adults got the memo pretty quickly. Akira put down the food he was bringing out and walked over. And Isamu willing handed him over to his husband. Although he already missed the cuddling. And there was no way Lance would willing sit down for an entire movie. Akira just smiled as he sat onto the couch.

"Dinners done, I made dino chicken nuggets and unicorn shaped craft mac and cheese. Keith I know you don't wanna eat that kind of food but let's get a few bites of mac and cheese, okay? Also, Lance you have apple juice in a sippy cup and Keith you have a bottle of milk."

"Wow, so prepared," Isamu smirked. Lance gasped excitedly at the word of apple juice. It was his favorite drink. Keith frowned that he had to eat bigger kid food. They didn't have much baby food in the house, so this was one of the best things they could do. Although he was happy that he was getting a bottle.

"What can I say? I'm an amazing dad."

Before Isamu could replie Lance came out of no where and began to tug on his pant leg, Spot in arms.

"Food!" He squealed. "Nom nom! Food!"

"Alright! Here you go," the adult smiled at the boy, giving him the plate and watched as he scurried to the house. "Bananna head." Lance blew raspberries at him.

"Come sit with us!" Akira gave a fake pout, making his husband chuckle. Isamu set up a some little tables and sat on the couch, putting the other three plates on the two tables. Lance immanently moved onto his lap and began to munch away on his nuggies. Akira slowly fed Keith mac and cheese, since Keith would hold it in his mouth with a pout before slowly chewing.

They were basically like a family.

Picture the onesies were based off of:

https://foxyjoy-art.tumblr.com/post/163413051504/%EF%BE%9F-isamu-and-akira-lance-and-keith%EF%BE%9F

Artist is FoxyJoy