Little Keith and Shiro: Beach Trip

"Beach!" Keith pointed at the beach, swinging his legs as Shiro held him on his hip. Shiro had planned to go to the beach a week ago. There was a little forest near the beach so there were a couple animals. A pond was also not to far from the beach. He was going to cancel because Keith slipped but Keith ended up really wanting to go so they went to a not so crowded beach. In fact it wasn't on any goggle map. There weren't many people, maybe a small family and a couple, so that helped Keith a lot. Being in little space and out in public isn't something that mixes well with him.

"That's right baby!" Shiro smiled, kissing his boyfriend's temple. Keith smiled and dug his face into his Daddy's neck.

Shiro carried Keith over to a spot and set down their stuff. He placed Keith on one of the two towels and got out the sun screen. Keith tried to crawl away but Shiro grabbed his ankle and pulled him back. Shiro covered both of them in sun screen, making Keith pout. Keith didn't like the smell on sun screen. And it made him feel sticky since they had the spray one. But that didn't stop Shiro from spraying him. Once they were finally done Keith crawled away again. Shiro followed close behind him as he grabbed two sticks. He stood up and showed Shiro.

"Stick!" he exclaimed, shoving them into Shiro's face.

"That's right, Hun," Shiro smiled as Keith began to waddle away.

Keith walked back over and placed the sticks on the towels. He then walked over to the water and sat in the shallow end. Shiro sat next to him and Keith grabbed two rocks. Instead of showing them to Shiro be began to smash them together. It made the water rise up, which made Keith's smile widen.

"Daddy! Wader!" Keith bounce a little, wanting to go further into the ocean. Shiro stood up as Keith dropped his rocks. Shiro placed him on his hip and walked them both until Shiro was waist deep. "Spin! Spin!"

Shiro grumbled but span in a circle for him. He did it a few times before stopping before he fell. Keith waited for his Daddy to recover before yelling, "Again! Again!" Shiro gave Keith what looked like a pleading look. But Keith just giggled and clapped his hands. So Shiro did it again, and again, and again. Eventually Keith was really giggly and Shiro was about the fall.

"Baby I think we need to stop," Shiro said, trying to catch his feet.

"But spin!" Keith frowned, grabbing onto Shiro's shirt.

"I know but if I fall, your coming down with me," Shiro warned. Keith thought about it for a second before pointing at the water below him. "Are you going to stand?" Keith whined and pointed again.

Shiro sighed but set Keith onto his feet. Keith clung onto his Daddy's shirt and began to sway. Shiro caught on and soon they were dancing, as Keith says. Keith giggles as the water swirled a little around them. Shiro made sure that he was holding Keith up, his arms wrapped firmly around him. Keith moved to wrap his arms around his Daddy's neck and leaned back. Shiro smirked and let Keith lean back until his hair was in the water. Keith's smile was huge as Shiro brought him back up. Shiro's eyes widen as he realized what he was going to do. He quickly squeezed his eyes shut as Keith shook his head like a wet dog, not wanting the water to get in his eyes. Keith tug on Shiro's shirt, wanting to go down again. Shiro understood and dunk his hair a few more times. Luckily the waves weren't bad, especially where they were. If Keith was bigger they would of probably brought their boards but Shiro didn't mind staying in the shallowish area. They went back onto dancing for a little bit, since Keith seemed to really like it.

"Daddy!" Keith whined. "'M hungy!"

"Alright Bud, we can have lunch. But we have to get out of the water."

"But I like the wader," Keith frowned, looking beside him.

"I know Baby but we have to go eat on the beach," Shiro smiled, kissing his cheek. Keith took a little bit to replie but looked back at Shiro.