Little Kuron & Kuro: Small Small

Kuron woke up feeling smaller than usual. He also woke up from a nightmare. It wasn't the worst he's had but it was enough to make him slip into a deep headspace, so still pretty bad. He looked to his side and saw that none of his Daddies wasn't with him. He rolled over and saw that they weren't there either. He began to panic since he didn't know where he was. Little his wasn't thinking too radiantly so he got scared. And being too small to say anything he did the one thing that came to mind, he started to cry.

The others were eating breakfast when they heard wails from up stairs. Everyone looked at Kuro, who had pushed his plate away and stood up.

"Do you think he woke up small?" Ryou asked.

"Or did he have another nightmare?" Shiro added on.

"Either way I'm going to go check up on him," Kuro said.

"Awe, what a loving friend," Sven teased, earning a slap to the head from Kuro.

"I'm sorry I'm better than you all," he smirked as he left the room. He could hear the others protesting on that but he didn't hear their words.

When he left the room he sprinted up the stairs and into Kuron's room. It hurt his heart when he saw his baby crying on the bed. He ran over him and lightly tapped his shoulder. Instead of saying something or jumping into his arms Kuron tried to weakly grab his hand. Kuro sat on the bed and brought Kuron into his lap. He ran his finger through his hair as he whispered soft praises and that it'll be okay. He couldn't fully tell if Kuron was little or not but either way he moved them a little to receive a pacifier from the drawer. Being small might be for the best right now. He suspected that he had a nightmare again, which would make him really sensitive later. He pressed the smooth rubber against his lips and Kuron immanently latched into it. This gave him a way to breath from the nose and not the mouth.

"What happened, Kitten?" he asked after Kuron calmed down, still brushing his fingers through his hair. He didn't really get a response, Kuron just kept on sucking on his paci. "Can you give me a number for how small you feel?" Kuron didn't quite understand what he was saying. He was too small for numbers to explain to him. Instead he grabbed onto his shirt and nuzzled against him.

"Are we small small today? I'm sorry Kitten. I didn't know it was that bad," Kuro apologized, knowing what he meant. Those were not Kuro words at all. But he turned soft when it came to Kuron. Well, when he wasn't trying to bite/attack him.

"Alright, let's get you dressed," he whispered. Loud sounds or bright lights might be much for him right now. But Kuro didn't know for sure.

Kuro stood up with Kuron in his arms and carried Kuron to his dresser. He grabbed out a diaper and walked over to his room. He made sure not to go too fast, he was going at a slow pace for Kuron. He walked into his room and opened the door and layed Kuron on the bed. Kuron latched onto Kuro's arm and Kuro pet his hair.

"Hold on, Kitten. Just let me get my hoodie and then you can wear it. I promise I'll come back. Just give me one minute," he said, slipping out of his grip. Right when he moved Kuron's eyes began to fill with tears. He didn't want Daddy to leave!

Kuro basically ran to his closed and ripped out his hoodie. He sprinted back to Kuron and gently  picked the boy back up, rerunning his heads through his fingers. Kuron calmed down and pressed his face against his chest.

"Sorry Kitten, I'll get you dressed quickly and then we can get you something to eat," Kuro promised.

He quickly tried to change Kuron. But it was a bit hard. Kuron freaked out a little bit when Kuro tried to put a diaper on him. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable, he was very comfortable with his friends changing him. He was just a bit scared that he was going to hurt him. Kuro told him that he wasn't going to hurt him and that he would never do that. He was pretty good at reading Kuron's mind.

"Let's go get you some food it that tummy, huh?" Kuro asked, cradling Kuron. Kuron just continued to suck on his paci.

Kuro slowly walked down stairs, turning off the lights as he walked. He walked into the kitchen and the others looked at him. Kuron got nervous and shoved his face into Kuro's chest. Kuro glared at them all and they went back to their food. But Sven ended up still looking at Kuron, smiling.

"Should I go make him a bottle?" he asked.

"Sure," Kuro replied as he grabbed his cup of water and he went back into the living room. He sat his water on the table as he layed on the couch. Kuron clung onto him, not wanting to let go. "What's wrong, Honey?"

Kuron just sucked on his paci a bit harder as he tried to dig his face more into Kuro's chest. Kuro frowned at the action. Kuron was afraid that he would leave him. Kuro patted his back and kissed the top of his head.

"We're having a soft day, aren't we?" Kuro asked. "How about we just stay here today, huh? We can just have a small day on the couch."

"How is he?" Sven asked as he came into the room, handing Kuro a bottle. Kuro quickly flipped him off before moving their positions. Kuro was now cradling Kuron on his lap and was bottle feeling him.

"Soft day," Kuro said. Sven frowned at the word. Soft days weren't the best. In fact they suck. Soft was the word Kuro used for sensitive, since he didn't want Kuron to think it was bad. It wasn't, no one in the house thought it was, but Kuron hated being sensitive.

"Well then, should I put something on for you two?" Sven asked, patting the small boy's head. Kuron tensed and Sven pulled his hand away. "Sorry, Kitten. Should of known to ask first. He's all yours today, huh?"

"Yep, and we're gonna cuddle and have fun. Aren't we Kurony?" Kuro asked, shifting Kuron so that he could burp him. Kuron burped and hide his face in Kuro's neck. "Would you mind shutting the blinds? And tell Ryou to use his inside voice today."

"Will do," Sven nodded, shutting the blinds before walking back into the kitchen.

Kuro put Kuron's paci back into his mouth and layed on his back. Kuron cooed when he rested his head against Kuro's chest. Kuro played with Kuron's hair for a while. Making sure not to tug or pull by mistake. The others went back to their rooms, they would of done their usual things but Kuro gave them the glare that he was keeping the downstairs. The rest of the day was little lullabies and naps on and off. Kuro skipped out on lunch but he did make sure to feed his baby. He didn't really mind. Nothing mattered as long as his baby was safe.

My writing: Nothing mattered as long as his baby was safe.
Me: Ah yes, the words that start a serial killer. How fun.