Little Lance & Kaltenecker: Ranting

"Moo Moo?" Lance asked, popping his head into Kaltenecker's 'room'. More like barn but Lance likes to call it her room. She mooed in response, which made him giggle. He began to skip towards her and sat on the stool near her. "Guess what happened today. Keef an I went on a space mission!"

Lance began to ramble about the imaginary space mission Keith and him had around twenty minutes ago. They had made cardboard helmets, made a spaceship, even rescued Prince Shiro from the mad scientist Pidge! Kaltenecker mooed once or twice in his rambling, seeming to acknowledge his rambling. He did this often. Kaltenecker was one of his best friends, and one of the few things that reminded him of Earth. So he usually ranted to him. Even tried his flirts on him. She would blink if they were good, stare at him if he sucked.

Sometime during this Kaltenecker layed down. Lance moved to lay on her side, scratching her ear. Her head was on his lap and she quite liked the affection he was giving her.

"Oh! An den Hunk an I worked on Gilled Cheese! It was really good," Lance finished off, looking back at Kaltenecker. He got distracted from the mission and went onto the lunch he just had. She mooed again and he smiled. "Shiwro and I are playing hide an seek. But I wanna spend time wif chu."

Kaltenecker made a huffing sound, which made Lance giggle, and snuggled more against the boy. Lance patted her head and scratched behind her ear.

"Moo Moo, do you ever miss Earth?" Lance asked her. "Once we gets back, I'm gonna show chu to my family! Dey gonna wuv chu." He said, smushing her cheeks quickly before going back to scratching and patting her.

Normally any other cow would of biten their owner if they did that. But Kaltenecker's gotten use to it by now. Lance then began talking about his family and about each different one. About his Mama's amazing cooking, fishing with his Papa, having spa nights with his sisters. He also talked about his other family, the paladins. Saying something that they were also his family before talking about how cool they all were.

Lance took off his jacket and put it on Kaltenecker. Saying something about how she can keep it safe until tomorrow. Lance did this a lot as well, both little and big. Lance turned a little and layed his head on Kaltenecker's ribs. The position was awkward, since his head was on her side but his legs were still out straight so she didn't have to move her head. He didn't mind really. He normally just layed his head back and slept like that but he didn't want to do that today.

"Nappy time," he mumbled, snuggling against his jacket. His hands were layed against Kaltenecker's head and his lap. Kaltenecker didn't respond, already asleep.