Little Keith and Allura & Shiro

This is basically a part 2 to Little Keith and Allura. But it's them talking about it.

I woke up with Keith in my arms. He was still sleeping soundly. I smiled and looked under the blanket. There was a tiny puddle, but that's what I get for not putting a diaper on him. I sighed and put the blanket back down, scratching his head. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, yeah Pidge gave me a pocket in my dress. It's awesome. I saw that I had a unread message from Shiro. I opened it and saw a picture of Keith and I sleeping. He just said, Cute! I laughed softly and called him. He answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hellooooo!" he sung. I made sure to make the volume quiet so that Keith wouldn't hear.

"Hey, come to Keith's room," I whispered.

"Why?"

"Cause if he wakes up he'll probably freak out that I'm the one who took care of him. I'm assuming your his caregiver, saying that you write the note,"

"Fair, one second," he said, ending the call.

A few doboshs later there was a knock before Shiro entered, locking the door behind him. He cooed at the sight of us.

"Stop fangirling and join us," I laughed.

"Wow, you just wanted me to cuddle Keith,"

"Are you complaining?"

"Never," he smiled, crawling beside Keith and wrapped his arms behind us.

Keith's P.O.V.

I woke up in warmness. I smiled sightly but it soon dropped. This kind of heat could only come from people. My eyes flung open and I saw Allura next to me, playing with my hair. I squeaked and tired to back to the wall but I bumped into someone else, Shiro. I looked at my outfit and began to cry. If Allura was in here she probably already knew. What if she won't let me fly Red? What if I can no longer be a paladin? Is she going to hate me for this.

"Keith, calm down," Shiro shushed me, sitting up and placing me on his lap. "Nothings going to happen. She doesn't hate you."

"She- I- Red!" I choked out.

"What's he crying about?" Allura asked, frowning.

"I believe he's afraid that he won't be able to fly Red," Shiro also frowned.

"Give him," Allura said, reaching out to me. I looked at Shiro, who nodded. I let Allura place me in her lap as she used her dress to dry my eyes. "Listen, I will never think other of you for this. You are still the brave Red paladin, one of the greatest pilots I've ever seen. If you don't want me to look after you again, I get it. I'm new to this and you seem really freaked out about me knowing."

"N-No! It's not like that!" I said quickly. "I just didn't know what you would of thought of me. I-I'd love for you to watch me again- If you want!"

"I would love to!" Allura squealed.

"Now when I'm out you'll still have someone to take care of you," Shiro smiled, laying back on my pillow and grabbing the paci that I was using earlier. "Now we just need to set boundaries and stuff like that."

"Oh yes, what boundaries do you wish for us to have?" Allura asked, putting me on the spot.

"I honestly don't care. I just wish to be treated like the mindset I'm in. I usually go around 2 years old but sometimes I can go up to 4 or down to a few months,"

"Okay and what about dressing?"

"It doesn't really matter unless you dress and change me. Really just please treat me like how I am,"

"That was easy," Shiro smirked, putting his arm on his eyes. "Now, can we go back to sleep?"

I did this so I could make a part three with both Allura and Shiro take care of him.