Little Hunk & Lance: Play Time

"Hmmm, where could he be?" Lance asked himself, earning a squeal from under the cabinet. Instead of checking under there he opens some of the top cabinets. Ones that only Pidge can get to and only Hunk or Shiro can reach without climbing on the counter. Like Lance had. "Is he in here? Nooo, how about over here?"

Lance did this for a while with different hiding placing. Hunk's giggled were becoming pretty loud. It wasn't until Lance finally ran out of hiding places that he opened the lower cabinets. Gasping very loudly as he saw Hunk sitting their, his hand over his giggling mouth.

"There you are! You're really good at this stuff, Buddy," Lance praised, helping Hunk out of the lower cabinet. They weren't suppose to be out of their rooms when Hunk was little, since Hunk wasn't ready to come out to their team yet. But Lance let them this time. "How about we go back to my room? I'm sure there are some fun things to do there."

"Otay!" Hunk exclaimed, hugging Lance tightly. Lance hugged back, tapping Hunk's back twice. Hunk let his grip slack but still hugged his best friend. It was their way of informing the other that they were crushing them. Little Hunk could be really affectionate and sometimes doesn't control his strength.

"Alright, do you want something to eat or drink on the way?" Lance asked as they separated. Hunk still held onto his hand as he shook his head.

Lance nodded and lead Hunk back to his room. He sadly couldn't pick Hunk up, as much as he wanted to. So he held onto Hunk's hand and would slowly lead him somewhere. It did take a while. But luckily they didn't bump into someone. Keith and Shiro were probably taking a nap together, Pidge was working on some game, and Allura and Coran were training. So Lance was very relieved.

When they made it back Hunk ran over to Lance's bed. They had a few things that Hunk could play with. They kept everything in Lance's room. Lance jokes that if they found it then he would only get judge and Hunk hugged the shit out of him. Saying that they were in this together. But that was three months ago. Currently Hunk was bouncing up and down as Lance grabbed a block sorter.

"Tank chu!" Hunk smiled, sitting down and beginning to examine which block was which.

"You're welcome, Hunky," Lance said, ruffling his hair as he jumped onto the bed.

Lance watched as Hunk tried to fit the different blocks into their spots. He looked adorable in the outfit that Lance put him in. Yellow onesie, white bandana around his neck, his actual orange bandana was on his head in a bow shaped. Lance had jean overalls and a grey sweater on. He could declare that he dressed them pretty well. It wasn't until Hunk tugged on his sleeve that Lance realized he placed all the blocks in their correct places.

"Wow! You did so good baby! This is amazing! Aren't you so smart?" Lance gushed over him, squishing Hunk's cheek and kissing his nose. Hunk giggled at how proud Lance was, kissing his nose back. Lance let out an awe from the action. Hunk was adorable at times. "Alright Sweetheart, what are we going to play next? And do you want me to play or do you still want to play alone?"

"Ball! Chu! Ball!" Hunk exclaimed, clapping his hands.

"Alright, I'll play ball with you. Are we going to bounce it or roll it?"

"Roll!" Hunk said after a few minutes. It was a lot of questions coming fast. Lance didn't mind if his baby needed some time to possess all of it. Lance nodded and grabbed out a red bouncy ball.

He sat a few feet away from Hunk and rolled him towards him. Hunk caught it and did it back. They played like that for a while. Lance would make funny faces whenever he got the ball. Hunk would squeal and try to do them back. By the end, Hunk was laughing really hard and Lance was on the floor trying to breath. He just couldn't take his baby's faces!

"Alright alright alright," Lance said, trying to catch his breath. "Do you want to continue playing with the ball or do you want to something else?"

"Uh, nappy?" Hunk asked. Lance smiled and nodded.

"Sure, we can have a nap. Let me just put these toys away first and then I can join you," Lance said. Hunk nodded and hopped onto the bed, grabbing his Teddy Bear and hugging it. Lance got it for him. The bear had red button eyes, was a light brown shade, and had a white bandana around his neck. Just like Hunk currently had!

Lance quickly put the toys away and dived onto the bed. This made Hunk giggled because to bed moved. Lance moved to lay on his back and let Hunk lay his head on his chest. Lance pulled the blanket over them and snuggled into Hunk's warmth.

"Did you have fun so far?" Lance asked, earning a nod from Hunk. "Well that's good. I love you, Honey Bear."

"Wub chu too," he heard Hunk mumble back. Lance began to pet Hunk's hair as Hunk closed his eyes. They probably wouldn't fall asleep any time soon. Cuddle time, or nap time, was for affection and relaxation.

Bringing back Little Hunk! My gods this chapter turned more adorable then I planned!