Little Lance & Pidge: 'Lost'

"Lance?" Pidge called out, waiting for a response. When she didn't get a replie she called again. "Lancey?"

When she still didn't get a replie she walked out of her office and to the living room. She saw Lance's coloring book there but no Lance. The TV had been turned off as well. There didn't seem to be any break in. Nor did she hear any down the hall.

"Lance!?" She called out again, worry filling her voice. She still didn't get a response.

She walked quickly into the kitchen. She still didn't find him. She looked under the table and in hiding spots Lance would hide in. When she didn't find him after her 2nd time around the house. She was super worried now. She couldn't find her baby, there was no evidence for where he went, she was freaking out. But at the same time she was trying to stay calm.

"Lance?" She called put one more time.

She grabbed her phone, fumbling to call Shiro. It took a few rings but she did get an answer.

"Shiro! I can't find Lance!"

"Woah, hold up. What happened?" He asked.

"I was working and I called for him. He didn't answer so I went to go check on him. He wasn't in the living room and I've checked the entire house twice," she explained, leaning against the counter.

"Have you check the bedroom?"

"Yes."

"The backyard?"

Pidge didn't answer at that. She hadn't checked outside yet. She had been so focus on looking for him inside, the front and back yard never came in thought.

"Go check the backyard. I'll stay in the phone until you find him," Shiro said in a calm voice.

Pidge nodded and made her way to the backdoor. She opened it and let out a breath of relief. Lance was jumping into a pile of leafs. Which she had guess he had been doing for a while.

"Thank you Shiro. I have to go," she said, ending the call and shoving her phone back into her pocket. She walked over to Lance, the leafs under her feet crunching. Lance heard this and looked up at her.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed, giving her a huge smile. It smallened and smallened until he started to frown at Pidge's angry face.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing outside?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Chu weres busy," Lance shrugged, looking at his feet. "'M sowry."

Her eyes softened at how guilty the boy looked and kneeled down, "At least your safe." She kissed his head, making him look up at her.

"Truble?" He asked, picking up a leaf and tearing it apart.

"You got to eat broccoli with dinner tonight," she said, making Lance pout. He hated broccoli. "I know. I know. But I need to punish you somehow. You can't just run off like that, it makes me think something happened to you. Now," she smiled, standing up. "can I play with you?"

"Jump?" Lance asked as Pidge helped him stand up.

"Yeah, let's get the leafs back together and start jumping."