Little Adam and Shiro: A Very Upset Baby

Prompt: Could you do one where one of them was slipping at school and the class made fun of them so they became insecure about it and stopped slipping so there significant other or sibling(if you chose Pidge could it be her and matt) help them and shows them its perfectly fine

Requested by @KaylynnSolace

Pointing out now, I said I would try, never said it would be good. I'd also like to say I've never been rejected for being a little, only two people know so far. Ones like a caregiver to me and another is a little so I don't know what the person thinks or what someone would say to them. But I did try. And even though you sounded like you wanted Pidge and Matt I had random idea and Adam came into mind.

Shiro stared at Adam across the table. It was obvious that he was stress. The muttering, the tense shoulders, the fidgeting. He hasn't been able to relax in months, thanks to some stupid kids. Personally Shiro wanted to suspend them or something, but apparently it wasn't a 'valid reason' or whatever. But they did get detention for three months. Which is just like hell in the Garrison. What had happened? Well Shiro had to watch from the school cameras but it upset him gratefully.

&&&

Adam put all his papers orderly on his desk as his kids quieted down. He knew this wasn't a good decision, since he was slipping into his headspace. The other teachers had offered to substitute his class but his kids would get worried and probably try to find him or question him. Especially since they saw him completely fine at lunch. He put the stack of papers in a box and stood up.

"Afternoon class," he smiled at them. He got hello, hi, sup, hey bro, and complete silence. He never minded stuff like that. He taught 10-13 year olds. So he expecting sass anyways from a few. "Alright does anyone remember the temperature of the hottest planet?"

"About 880 degrees Fahrenheit!" a kid blurted out. "Right?"

Adam stuttered a little before going to look at his notes. Little Adam was taking over and he didn't know what the temperature for Venus was! But as he turned around he slammed into his desk, making his grab his side and slip more, whimpering a little. The desk shifted, which made the papers and box fall. His phone also fell as well, since the box moved it off. Some of the students in the front picked up the stacked papers, one grabbed his phone, another grabbed his box. Adam coughed and put his hands on his hips, trying not to think of the pain of his side. God he hated bumming into objects.

"Sorry class, let me have these please," he gave his students an awkward smile as he collected the tests from yesterday.

"It's alright, Mr. Adam," a girl smiled at him. "Is your side okay?"

"I'll be fine-"

"Mr. Adam you still call your Dad Dada?"

Adam stared at the boy who said that. The boy didn't mean to intrude on his business. But when his phone opened, it went straight to his calls, since Adam still hasn't put a password in yet. And his recent call was some guy named Dada with a purple heart. Adam felt heat rise to his face. Dada was in fact not his dad. It was in fact Shiro. It was his name for Shiro when he was little. Adam had called him before class to get some reassurance that he could be big. Which didn't really work but he was happy Shiro agreed to try.

"I- Um, y-yeah!" Adam said, quickly snatching his phone and setting it on the desk, along with his box of papers.

"What are you? A baby?" the kid scoffed, making the others go into snickers. Adam frowned at the  comment. That wasn't very nice.