Little Keith and Little Lance & Hunk: Leg Bounce

"Daddyyyyyyyy!!"

Hunk looked up from the couch to the stair. Keith and Lance were standing there, both still in their onesies. Keith had a dark purple onesie that zipped up. And Lance had an aqua onesie that buttoned at the crotch, a pacifier in his mouth. Lance seemed as though he had been crying. Hunk sat his book on the table beside him and patted his lap. Keith squealed and Lance smiled, both making their way over to him. He put them both on their own leg and ruffled both their hair.

"See Lance? I told you Daddy didn't leave," Keith gave Lance a small smile before looking up at Hunk. "Lance was afraid that you left and we were alone. So I took him to you!"

"That was very smart, Keith. Good boy," Hunk smiled at his baby, kissing his cheek. Keith grimaced and wiped his face, like any child would. Hunk looked at Lance and gave him a soft smile. This would explain Lance's tears. "Buddy, you know I wouldn't leave you alone. Especially with Keith-"

"Hey!"

"I promise I won't leave you," Hunk said, kissing Lance's cheek. Lance's smile widened as he curled up against Hunk. Keith pouted and looked at Hunk with a frown. "I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to offend you. But you're too little to watch after yourself and Lance."

"Hmmmm," Keith thought about it before nodding. "Otay."

"What do you two wanna do now? Since your both done with your nap," Hunk asked. Keith repielling immanently.

"Play time!" he exclaimed, earning a whine from Lance.

The baby was still tired. He had woken up half way through his nap and couldn't fall back asleep. The only reason Keith had woken up was because Lance's cries were getting really loud, since he had panicked that Hunk wasn't in the room like he was when he went to bed. Hunk didn't really notice. He gets really focused in his reading at times, which is why Keith had to raise his voice when they came down.

"How about we watch a movie while you draw?"

". . . Fine," Keith after a minute.

"Let's go put on Princess Aurora," Hunk said as Keith got off his leg. Keith was obviously in a bigger headspace than Lance. Maybe around five? Lance seemed to be around two.

"Who?" Keith asked. Hunk smiled at his little mistake. Of course no one know Princess Aurora as Princess Aurora, especially not children.

"Sleeping Beauty," Hunk corrected himself.

"Oh, otay!" Keith smiled, running over to the play area.

He fumbled with the gate lock until Hunk helped him out. Keith ran over to grab an animal book and crayons and Hunk and Lance went over to the couch. Hunk set Lance on the couch, making the baby whine and get teary eyed. Hunk quickly put the CD in and put Lance back onto his lap, letting the baby calm down. Keith came running over with his supplies and sat on the circle rug.

"You don't want to sit on the couch?"

"No," Keith shook his head. He opened to a duck page and began to scribble on it, holding onto the rug with one hand. Keith liked the texture of it.

"Alright Hun," Hunk gave him a smile as the movie began.

The next thirty minutes went by fast for both boys. Keith had finished his drawing and had started watching the movie as well. Lance, as much as he wanted to, couldn't sleep. He needed his favorite tiger plush in order to sleep. Which he named Tigger. So the baby was exhausted. Hunk's leg had started subconsciously bouncing, which made Lance smile. It reminded him like a car ride. One of the only places he could fall asleep without his stuffie.

"Papa's leggie bounce," Lance giggled to himself, making Hunk blush.

"Sorry Sweatheart, I'll stop," Hunk apologized, his leg coming to a stop.

"Nuuuu! Daddy nu stup," Lance whined, grabbing onto Hunk's shirt, his eyes droopy. Hunk chuckled at his baby and kissed his nose, continuing his leg bouncing. Hunk looked down and found Keith sitting in front of him.

"Leg bounce?" Keith asked, referring to his Daddy's other leg. Hunk nodded and Keith stammered onto his leg. Giggling when Hunk started bouncing it as well. "Leggy bounce!" he squealed.

"Yeah," Hunk smiled, going into giving Keith a kiss on the cheek. Keith shoved his face away, making Hunk laugh. "Alright, no more kisses." he said, making Keith smile. It wasn't that he didn't like kisses, it's just that he didn't want to feel skin against skin contact right now. A reason Hunk usually wears gloves while holding hands or why Lance wears his jacket zipped up sometimes.

"Lancey sleeping," Keith giggled a little, pointing as Lance was asleep on Hunk's leg.

"Yeah, he's tired. Are you?"

"No! 'M not tired!" Keith said, getting defensive. Hunk laughed at Keith's attitude and Keith layed on his chest. "They're messing the cake up."

Hunk looked back up at the TV. The green fairy was trying to make Aurora her birthday cake, "Yeah, that's because she's never made it without magic."

"Can you make my cake look my that?" Keith looked up at Hunk. Hunk stifled a laugh and nodded his head. That would be an interesting birthday cake.

"I can try to make the finished product for you," Hunk said, making Keith smile and look back at the TV.

"Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bounce," he heard Keith whisper in a happy tone.

"You like that Daddy bounces his legs?"

"Yeah!" Keith smiled.