Little Keith and Kolivan

Keith is walking back to his room when he gets into his littlespace. Luckily, Kolivan is walking by and sees him huddld in the corner where Keith makes grabby hands at him. The good part: everyone already knows Keith is a little.

Keith was tired out of training and was slipping in and out of his littlespaace. He hated it. After trying to walk back to his room for a little while he was in full littlespace. Sadly, he wasn't even half way there. He sat against the wall and began to pout and fuss. He was around 2 and he just really wanted a nap.

Kolivan just happened to be turning the corner a few minuets later. By a few minuets it was actually about 36 minuets later. Keith was really fussy, needed to pee, and was very tired. He needed to go take a nap but it was way to far of a walk. Or a crawl cause he felt like his bladder was gonna explode if he moved. When Kolivan came into view he cried out and made grabby hands while whining really badly.

"Alright Keith, I'll help you," Kolivan smiled, picking up the small boy. But right when Keith was moved he peed his pants.

"Me sorry!" Keith began to panic. He didn't want to get lectured at for peeing on the floor.  Plus he didn't mean to! He was just really tired and even Kolivan could see it as he forced his eyes open to he could see him. Plus Kolivan knows Keith doesn't have good bladder control when in littlespace.

"It's okay, Keith. I know you didn't mean to, " Kolivan sighed as he fully picked the little boy up.

He began to walk to Keith's room. But when they got there, Keith was almost asleep. And to be fair, he had to do a lot of training right before this. Kolivan sighed and changed Keith into a diaper and a hippo onesie. He also gave him his hippo stuffie, Eppo. When he was about to leave Keith fussed and opened his eyes a little.

"Sweep with me?" he mumbled.

Kolivan nodded and got in the bed too. He moved the boy so that Keith's head would be on his chest. Not a second later a Keith was asleep. Kolivan smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep himself.

Sorry if this one's bad. I felt like it was but I put in to much work not to post it.