Little Daniel & Vince: Boredom

"Vin!" Daniel pouted as Vince took away his Volcom. "I wan it!"

"No way, Buddy. Not after the last stunt you pulled with this," Vince said, putting both their Volcoms on his chair.

Daniel may or may not of been bouncing off the walls and running around the place with his Volcom in use. But could you blame him? He was just hyper! Nothing tooooo bad.

"Bu I wan it!" Daniel whined, still trying to get his Volcome back.

"I will make Larmina come take these, Little Cub," Vince threatened, making Daniel stop trying. He didn't want Larmina coming down! Then she'd lecture him about running around.

"Fine," Daniel grumbled, crossing his arms and glaring at Vince. Vince looked back at Daniel with the same glare.

"What am I going to do with you?" Vince asked, his eyes softening as he sighed. Daniel giggled and brought on the innocent look.

"Hmmmm, I dunno," he shrugged, earning a sharp glare from Vince.

"Don't you try pulling that card!"

Daniel got up and ran to the other side of the room. He picked up a stuffie that Vince got him and squeezed it. It was a stuffie of the Black Lion, since Vince knew it was Daniel's favorite. It was bigger than normal, but that made it more cuddlier. Vince smiled and moved over to the table in the middle of the room. There was a pacifier on there, although Daniel likes to call it his dummy. They didn't have a ton of stuff for Daniel when he was small but they did have a safe place for him to be small in, and that was all that Daniel cared about. Speaking of Daniel he walked over to Vince and showed him Black.

"Yeah, it's the Black Lion. Pretty cool, right?" Vince asked, making Daniel excitedly nod. "Your want your paci?"

"Nu," Daniel shook his head, looking at Vince's computer. Vince caught on quick and went in front of him.

"There is no way in heck I will let you touch that again! You almost got rid of my game score last time!" Vince exclaimed, holding Daniel back.

"Hmmm," Daniel crossed his arms again. "Nuffing to do."

"There's nothing to do here?" Vince asked, Daniel nodding. "Well, how about we try and finish that animal puzzle we started?"

"Borrrrrrrring," Daniel sung, sitting down.

Vince sighed. So it was one of theses days, huh? Daniel, he likes to play. A lot. He likes exploring the castle but they're both scared of the others finding out and kicking Daniel off the team.

"Well we can . . play with uh," Vince looked around. What was there to play with? Usually Big Daniel just trains with his Volcom or talk to Vince from his chair. Little Daniel can be a hassle at times.

As Vince scouted the room Daniel made a move to get his Volcom back. He was actually pretty sneaky and traded the Black Lion plush for the Volcom. Unfortunately, Vince didn't realize until Daniel put it on. Luckily, Vince was quick to move and grabbed Daniel's elbow when Daniel figured out how to turn it on.

"Don't. You. Dare."

Daniel stared at Vince and slowly turned off his Volcom. Vince looked mad and a bit annoyed.  Alright, maybe Daniel has tested Vince to the brim. Vince took his Volcom off and this time put them both on the table this time. Daniel brought Black back into his arms and looked at at Vince with a sheepish smile.

"You do know I should put you in the corner for that?" Vince asked, earning a saddened noise from Daniel. Vince stopped in his tracks at the noise. So he was going to be playing the guilt card, huh? "Fine, I won't."