Little Adam and Shiro: A Very Upset Baby pt2

Prompt: I need a second part where adam is in absolute babie mood👉👈

Requested by @anxious_Shipper

Really has nothing to do with the first part and I've learned that I make my characters slip a bit fast but! it's cute chapter.

"Are you okay, Babe?" Shiro asked as Adam sat on the couch beside him. Adam was fiddling with his hair, something he doesn't do often.

"What's wrong with Glasses?" Keith asked from the table, still doing his homework. Stupid Garrison.

"Nothing, I'm going to our room," Adam said, getting up and walking out of the room.

"You fucked up."

"How'd I fuck up?!" Shiro asked, also getting up. Keith looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're his boyfriend! Of course you fucked up!"

"Gods your stupid," Shiro sighed, getting Keith to stick his tounge out at him. Shiro did the same back to him and walked out of the room.

Shiro walked down the halls and knocked on their bedroom door. He didn't hear a 'come in' or anything verbal. But he did hear a shuffle in the room. He knocked again before letting himself in. Adam was laying on the bed, a pillow on his face. He laughed at the sight, earning a small wave from his boyfriend, before sitting on the bed.

"Alright, what's wrong?" Shiro asked, bringing his knees to his chest. Adam shrugged and rolled over to his side. Shiro reached out and grabbed his waist, pulling him out from under the pillow. He heard a small whine as Adam covered his face from the bright light.

"Is something wrong, Hun?" Shiro asked, rubbing Adam's back. "Was it getting too bright for you? I could always turn off the lights," Shiro recommended, making Adam shake his head. "Then what's wrong?"

Adam sat up and layed his forehead on Shiro's shoulder. He also lightly grabbed onto Shiro's sleeve. Shiro frowned but didn't say anything. He didn't quite know what Adam wanted. Adam seemed a bit frustrated by this.

"Can you use words, by chance, Sweetheart?" Shiro asked, petting Adam's hair.

"I-I feel small. But smaller than small," Adam said slowly, his words slurring a little bit. "But Keith is here. And I don't want him to see that."

"You're scared that Keith will find out about your little little headspace?" Shiro asked, Adam nodded. "Awe Baby, I'm sure he'll be fine with it! You don't have to try to be big while he's around."

"But I can't be a baby around him! He doesn't know I have a little little headspace," Adam said, his voice going quiet for the last part.

"I'm sure he'll be fine with seeing you like that," Shiro said, kissing his head. He brought his legs down and moved Adam onto his lap, cradling him close. "And if he's not, I'll do something about it."

"Yeah right," Adam laughed a little, snuggling up to Shiro.

"So are we going to try and slip?" Shiro asked, bouncing Adam a little bit.

"Can we lock the doors?" Adam looked up at him. Shiro readjusted his glasses, since they were getting crocked.

"Of course, Baby Boy," Shiro kissed Adam's forehead. He carried Adam over to his room, since they turned it into his nursery. The reason why they didn't use it the first time was because he didn't want to over push Adam. But he was comfortable with it by now, just nervous that Keith was here. He opened the room, locking it behind him, and carried Adam over to his closet. "Any clothes idea, Bunny?"