Little Keith and Krolia

Krolia wants to be Keith's caregiver. But she's new to Age Regression. But she wants to help out her kit the best she can. When Keith goes into littlespace she gets to take care of him.

"I'm sorry, tell me again what Age Regression means?" Krolia sighed, she didn't quiet understand why someone wanted to go into a vulnerable stage. But she didn't mind watching over Keith in that stage.

"Basically my mindset will go back to an early age-"

"But why?"

"It's a coping thing," Keith mumbled, bringing his knees to his chest. "Listen you don't have to do this-"

"No Keith," Krolia reassured him. "I'd be more than happy to!"

"No I really don't wanna force you-"

"Your not forcing me Keith," she said. "Stop worrying, please."

"I know," Keith groaned, falling to his side and going into the fetal position on his bed. "I just really wanna make sure. Shiro use to be my caregiver and I just wanted to make sure."

"And that's fine Keith," she said. "Just come inform me when you go into your littlespace."

*time skip by Coran's mustache*

It's been a few weeks since they talked and Keith was right now in his littlespace. He was right now staring at the phone. He didn't know quiet how to use it. But he was to afraid to ask before he even got into littlespace. Plus, he didn't wanna leave him room to get them. He pouted as he scrolled through the names. Everyone had each others numbers and he didn't wanna call anyone else by accident. Plus, everyone had number names and only changed the paladins.

Then he saw a name he knew, Pidge/Big Sis. He clicked on the name. Then showed a screen of Pidge as she worked on her computer. He saw Hunk next to her, looking at her screen.

"Big Sis! Momma!" Keith squealed as he tried to touch the screen. He was disappointed when he noticed he couldn't touch either of them. And he really wanted cuddles from them.

"Keith?" Hunk asked, looking at the phone. Pidge put it on her dresser so they could watch random YouTube videos. He walked over and knelled in front of the camera. "What are you doing alone in your littlespace?"

"I forgot the umbers for mommy," Keith mumbled. One of the rules Keith had when he was a little was that he couldn't be alone in his littlespace. And he really didn't want Hunk or Pidge lecturing him for it. Well, he just didn't wanna get lectured or yell at at all.

"Don't worry Gumdrop," Pidge smiled, setting down her computer and crawling over to the camera. "We won't tell Shiro. But can we add Krolia in the call?"

Keith nodded as Pidge added Krolia to the call. It took a while but she soon answered.

"Mommy!" Keith giggled when he saw her faces.

"Is he?" Krolia asked as she began to walk.

"Yep, he was trying to find your number but he forgot it. So, he picked mine when he saw it," Pidge explained.

"Keith, what's your age span?" Krolia asked.

"Hmm, 2!" Keith smiled sweetly.

"Alright, we gotta get going Keith," Hunk smiled.

"We'll see you later Gumdrop!" Pidge laughed, ending the call. Krolia ended hers too.

Keith just stared at the phone for a while. Where did the others go? Why did they leave him? Did they not want to talk to him? He felt tears prick his eyes as he threw his pillow onto his floor. That's when he heard a knock on the door. Then it opened. Krolia walked in, locking the door behind her. She picked up the pillow and tossed it on the bed.

"M-Mommy?" Keith whispered, reaching his arms out to her.

"Yes Keith?" Krolia smiled, picking her son up as he dug his head into her neck.

"Me sowwy for breaking a rule," Keith muffled.

"What rule did you break Baby?"

"Me didn't have anyone watching me while me was in little space," Keith said, a tear going down his face.

"You didn't mean to Keith, it was a simple mistake," Krolia smiled, setting him on the bed. She took the backpack she was wearing off and took out some diapers. She got the supplies from kit area they had in case they rescued kits. "I'm gonna change you, okay?"

"Okay Mommy," Keith said, sucking on his thumb. Krolia unziped the suit from the back and took it off. She then quickly got him changed and got him a pacifier. Keith fussed at first when his thumb was taken out of his mouth but calmed down when the pacifier was in his mouth.

"I found some onesies from the Earth Store earlier. I know you talk a lot about Mothman so I got you a onesie of him," Krolia smiled, showing him a Mothman onesie.

"Mothman!" Keith gasped through the paci.

"Yes Keith, Mothman," Krolia smiled at her kit as she put the onesie on him. Then they did they layed down on the bed. A few minutes later Keith spoke up.

"Mommy, me thursy," Keith mumbled.

"I made sure to get some milk," Krolia smiled, moving Keith onto the bed as she got up at get the backpack. She grabbed the heated sippy of milk and walked over to Keith. She handed it to him and cooed as he drank it. She even got out her phone and took a picture.

"Cuddles?" Keith asked once he finished. Krolia nodded and place the sippy back in the backpack. She got back in bed as Keith layed his head on her chest. Soon she heard soft snores. She loved Keith so much and she was very happy she was able to have her baby back again.

Definition of kit: It's basically a baby but it's used for animal terms. Or I guess in this, the Galra. But let's be fair, the Galra race is just big, fluffy, muscular cats.