Chapter Thirty Eight - This. Will. Be. Interesting.

Heeey everyone! Firstly... I would like to apologize for the late upload.. My life has been hectic lately! :/ 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also... Someone said they liked the videos I put on the side so here's Reece Mastin's new music video for his song 'Rock Star' ! Its amazing! #JustSaying

AAAALLLSSSOOO Someone wanted me to make Nate kidnap Kate.. Yes or no? (Not sure yet)

Kate's POV

"Don't lie Harry! You were going to do the same to us if we didn't help you" He said as he hung up. He mumbled something to himself but Im not sure what he said.

When I was close enough to see him I was shocked.

Did Zayn just have a fight with Harry!?

I kept walking. Im not sure if I want him to notice me or not so I continue walking down the pathway. I was walking past Zayn when he grabbed my shoulder. "Kate?" He asked. "Yeah" I mumbled.

"Did you hear all of that?" He asked me. He looked nervous... Of what? "Yeah" I said as I turned to face him. "Oh" was all he said as he stared at the ground. I was about to walk away when he said "Im sorry".

"You're sorry?" I asked him. He still looked upset... But he did last time he wanted to 'apologize'. Im not sure what to believe. I think he knew what I was thinking because he started talking again.

"I really am sorry. I know that I don't deserve your apology and that last time I didn't apologize but this time I really mean it when I say im sorry" Zayn said, looking right into my eyes.

Do I believe him? Or not..? Is he really sorry or is it just like last time? Is this just part of his and Harry's game? For me to let my guard down because I thought they had a fight?

"Okay" I said. It came out softer than I expected. "I-" I got cut off by Zayn saying "Please don't forgive me yet" "I want to prove to you that im sorry" He said as he smiled. "Okay" I said as I half smiled back.

"WHORE" Somebody yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw Justice laughing. (PICTURE OF JUSTICE ON THE SIDE!)

Zayn's POV

"WHORE" Someone yelled from across the street. Kate and I both looked over there and saw Justice, Ally and Mitchell laughing. "Kate remember when you were little and had a crush on Mitchell?" Justice said as the three of them walked across the road.

Kate had a crush on Mitchell? Why!? He's horrible... I hate him and always have. He just doesn't know that...

"Remember?" Justice said as they reached the footpath where we were standing. "Yeah" Kate mumbled. "Well... He's mine" Justice said as she kissed Mitchell. Over and over again.