Chapter 66: Kite

"We're surrounded" stated Kite as we got nearer and nearer to the nest. "Their numbers are great"

We stood in silence, it was only a matter of time before they came. A huge object fell in front of us. Dust covered the whole area and out came a big frog.

"Now then...Let's decide order and methodology" said the Ant. "As for our targets, you have three choices. One, decide the order in which you fight. Two, attempt to escape. Three, give up and let us capture you. If you chose option one, then you will fight one-on-one battles with us for a chance to survive. I don't recommend the second option. You'll anger us. Resulting in a brutal capture and prolonged suffering for you. Option three is out of the question. That would anger us even more than option two. So, what will you do?"

"We couldn't have asked for a better deal..." said Kite. "One-on-one fights with their Captains. We'll start with whoever is prepared to fight"

"I'll go" said Killua.

"No I will" said Gon.

"No I should go" I said.

We all glared at each other and shouted "First comes rock! Rock paper scissors! " and we kept getting the same thing until me and Killua pulled out Scissors and Gon did Rock.

"Tch. He always gets the action" I clicked my tongue, smirking. Gon walked to the front and announced that he was going first.

"Well we need to decide on who to send" said one of the ants. The other one shook a can? Or whatever it is and a number came up.

"#6" he said. "#6! Who are you?!" he shouted and one of the ants that looked like them rolly disgusting insects that roll to protect themselves came out.

"Lucky me" he laughed.

"Baro?"

"How will the victor be decided?" asked Gon.

"Eh? That should be obvious. Whoever dies first is the loser" said Baro.

"We can't just surrender?" asked Gon.

"What?" said Baro. Everyone at the back was saying "what's" to Gon's question. "Are you crazy?! If you lose, we'll feed you to the Queen. If you lose you're going to die"

"Yeah. I'm fine with that. But you? There is no reason for you to die. If I beat you, I wont be able to eat you. If you surrender you live. But if you lose, you must promise to never eat a human again" said Gon.

"That guy isn't taking us seriously" laughed one of the ants.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" screamed Baro and turned into a wheel and drove right at Gon. Gon dodged him and Baro knocked down a tree. Baro got up again and did the same attack, to which Gon dodged, however, Baro used his tail to push him to the side and he hit Gon square in the stomach.

"I'm fine" said Gon, standing up after crashing into a tree. Baro laughed and asked Gon how he was this tough.

"Whatever, you just need it a few more times. No one can escape my homing roll!" laughed Baro. "Kid! I have something to tell you before I kill you. The main reason we kill humans isn't to eat them or to provide food for the queen"

"Then, why?"

"Because it's fun" he said, a creepy smile on his disgusting face. "I love the sound when humans vomit their organs with a plop! It's hilarious because it looks like barf!" he smirked.

"What a creep" I shuddered.

"That isn't funny" said Gon, walking to Baro.

"I'll make you vomit your organs with a plop too" said Baro and turned into a wheel again.