Chapter 25: Gon's Promise

Hisoka sat in front of us. We made it before midnight and we were standing. He used his Nen and we defended ourselves with Ten. We walked towards him until he stopped.

"We reached the 200's" said Gon.

"I see. I think I know why you came here. You intended to train so you can face me" said Hisoka.

"Yes but I didn't think I'd find you here" said Gon.

"Don't get cocky with this level of Ten. There is much more to learn about Nen. I'm not really in the mood to fight you, however, If you win one match in the 200's I'll fight you." Said Hisoka and walked away.

"Let's go" said Killua and we walked to the reception.

"Here you go, you need to fill out those forms" she said and started rambling on about the rules. 

"What happens in the top floor?" Asked Gon.

"The champion gets to live there, on the top floor, a luxury room about 2,000 meters above ground" the lady started boasting.

"But Killua's house is 3,700 meters above ground" said Gon.

"What a let down" I sighed.

"What do you wanna do now? Now that I know the secret of the top floor, I don't care anymore" said Killua.

"I wanna fight Hisoka" he said.

"Well then, you have to win a match" I said and he nodded.

"Are you gonna wait?" Asked Killua.

"No, I'm gonna start right away. I wanna see how different the opponents on this floor are" said Gon.

"Well then here you go fill out this form" said the lady, unamused.

I looked back and noticed 3 suspicions strange men staring at us.

"You want something?" I said staring at them. Killua looked back and eyed them as well. 

"No not really" said the one on this wheelchair thingy. I kept my guard up as I turned around.  

"Were just registering for a fight,that's all" said the guy with a creepy ass smile. He chuckled.

"Oh I see, Gon they're trying to fight on the same day you want to" said Killua.

"Okay! I'm ready whenever" said Gon as he passed the lady the paper.

"You heard him" I said.

"Okay then, Gon will be in room 2207, Killua in room 2223 and Y,N in room 2254" Said the lady. We nodded and took our keys. We walked into Gon's room, and Gon started running around happily. 

"Oi Gon, Killua" I called them. They came from the Kitchen and stared at me.

"Look" I said pointing at the TV.

"Your match is tomorrow?!" Said Killua shocked.

"I'll probably lose tomorrow but I need the experience" said Gon. I smiled at him and stretched.

"Well then keep your guard up, like Wing-San said, these people would do anything to stay on this floor, so keep your eyes peeled. I'm tired, I'm gonna go sleep" I said and waved.

"I'm going too" said Killua and we walked out of Gon's room. 

"Good night" he said. We said the same and started walking.

"Are you worried about him?" Asked Killua when we were walking down the corridor.

"Yeah, especially his opponents they look like they play dirty. But he can do it, he's Gon after all" I said smiling.