Chapter 35: September 1st

Okay don't play this video until I give you the signal ok😋
___________________________

It was September 1st. The day me, Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio were supposed to meet. Me, Gon and Killua were strolling around the market.

"Wow! There's so many people!" Beamed Gon, looking around.

"This markets purpose is to swindle people who have come for the auction" I said

"What? This isn't the auctions venue?" Asked Gon.

"Obviously, Yorknew dream auction. It takes place every year. They say that just during the ten days of official building, tens of trillions of Jennys exchange hands" Said Killua.

"Tens of trillions?!" Asked Gon shocked.

"Yeah. An item sold for ten thousand can be turned around for a hundred million the next day. You can make a fortune instantly" I said, fixing my shirt.

"Wow" said Gon.

"Well that's why a lot of underworld auctioning happens at the same time" said Killua.

"That's so cool! Anyways, do you think Leorio and Kurapika will show up?" Asked Gon.

"They promised to meet us here. So I'm sure they'll come" I said looking around.

"Yeah" nodded Killua.

"They might try to contact us. Hey you have to buy a phone!" Said Killua, facing Gon.

"Oh yeah" said Gon rubbing the back of his neck.

We went over to a stall that sold phones.

"Ah Welcome!" Said the owner. We nodded and greeted him back. "Here this one. It's the hottest current model. Super thin and no bigger than a credit card. It has a GPS, which comes in handy when meeting people"

"Don't bother" said a voice. We turned around. "That feature doesn't work in many countries and it isn't even waterproof. That model is for people who only make calls" said the male.
(Okay start the video now! I love Leorio he's literally THE funniest character ever😂)

"Leorio!" Smiled Gon. He walked towards us and bent down.

"I would recommend this Beetle 07. It's a little heavy and pricey but it includes a translator for the two hundred languages used worldwide" he said, picking it up.

"What? Seriously? Go with this one, I'll buy one too. You as well, Y/N" said Killua excitedly.

"Okay!" Smiled Gon.

"Alright" I nodded.

"Three please" said Leorio.

"Three will cost Four Hundred Thousand" said the shop keeper. Leorio's face dropped.

"Four hundred thousand?! That's expensive, old man!" He shouted.

................................................................

"Leorio, thank you!" Said Gon.

"But damn, 110,580 a piece Huh?" Said Leorio shaking his head.

"Talk about overkill, I've never seen a cell phone purchase greeted with applause before" said Killua.

"I never knew you were such a good negotiator" I laughed.

"But you saved us" smiled Gon.

"Just so you know, that was nothing... The serious dealing only starts when the seller tells you to leave. Ahahahahha" he said proudly and started laughing like a maniac.