Chapter 12: My Fight

"Hey leorio. Do you know that person?" asked Gon.

"Yeah. He is called Jack the Ripper" replied Leorio.

"Who is he?" Said Gon curiously.

"He used to be active at night. He only targeted women. He would kill them and take their uterus then sell them in auctions. He got famous in the last 5 years. His targets became so frequent that the government had to stop him" Explained Kurapika.

( He is real by the way. He used to live in London but that was like in 17th on 18th century. Anyways look him up if you're interested)

"So that's why if Y/N isn't careful he might kill her since he has a thing for women" finished Leorio.

"Hmm" said Gon.

"Okay then shall we start?" I asked innocently.

"Yes ma'am" he said. He ran towards me and held my waist.

"Do you mind if I take your body parts?" He asked and leaned towards my face.

"I really do mind" I said and smirked. I kneed him in the stomach and he coughed some blood. I yanked his arms off of my waist and punched him in the chest. He fell on the ground and then stood up. He wiped his blood and stared at me.

"Naughty girl. Let me teach you some manners by cutting you up!" He shouted and swung his arm forward to grab me but I punched him in the stomach. He flew backwards and landed on his back. It was only a matter of time before I went over to him and broke his neck. I put both hands on the bottom of his jaw and pulled backwards until I heard a cracking sound.

"Looks like you weren't able to cut me up. Shame" I said. Then I got him off of me and walked back victorious. Everyone had their eyes on me. Their jaws were hanging and eyes were as wide as the moon. I walked over to Tonpa and took my bag.

"Do anything funny and your fate will be the same" I said and walked off in front of them. Tonpa cowered in fear and stared at my back.

"Nice work Y/N!" Said Gon. I high fived him.

"It was no big deal. I just punched him in the stomach and broke his rib cage then cracked his neck" I said.

"Wow you are really strong" said Leorio. 

"I told you" I replied.

"Congratulations on passing this obstacle, however since you have lost 45 hours you have to wait in the waiting room" Said the voice. We packed our stuff and walked to the waiting room. We walked in and put all our stuff down.

"This is gonna be a long 2 days" I said as I sighed.

"Yeah" Agreed Killua.

"Well I'm off" I said.

"Where?" Asked Gon.

"To the bathroom of course. I'm gonna take a bath to pass time!" I said and walked. Then turned around. 

"I swear to God if you even think about getting next to the bathroom Leorio. I will make sure to kill you and throw you out for the birds to eat you" I said and continued walking. I reached the bathroom and just in case one of those perverts came, I put traps everywhere. I walked inside and took my clothes off. I got into the warm bath and sighed.

"Ugh. I hate waiting" I said, rolling my eyes.

..........................................................

After a while I decided to get out of the bath. I wore my clothes and walked out. I saw Tonpa and Leorio sleeping, Kurapika was reading a book and Gon and Killua were watching some fish thingy. I went and sat next to Kurapika and took out my phone.