Chapter 13: A Special Chapter

So this one I just decided to include. So basically in the 1999 anime, the third phase had a part 2 and it was really funny so I wanted to add it in coz why not? Anyways I hope you enjoy it!
________________________________

We walked outside, seeing the sun light in the first time in 3 days. All of us stood outside the tower waiting for the examiner. He came and smiled.

"Good job on passing the Third Phase. But before we get on with the Fourth Phase, we have a surprise for you. We are gonna get on the Hunter Association aircraft which will take us to the hotel that you will be staying in" He explained. Everyone's eyes widened as they heard that there was gonna be a hotel involved. I thought that something was wrong but just shook it off anyways. 

So we went on the aircraft once again and then after a while we landed on a ship. We all went out of the ship and were greeted by a married couple. They smiled at us and welcomed us.

"Hello there aspiring hunters. Welcome to our hotel." Said the old man. 

"The rooms are on the ship. So we hope you enjoy your stay" continued the lady. We all started walking towards our rooms when they stopped us.

"Of course you have to pay" the lady said. Everyone groaned.

"What do you want us to pay you with. We have no money" said one of the guys.

"Oh as you can see, this is a graveyard of ships. You can go ahead and salvage everything there. You will give them to us and based on the treasure we would give you a room" said the guy. We all nodded and started salvaging the sunken ships.

Everyone was working hard. Me, Gon and Killua were doing pretty good. Gon took the ships on the west, Killua took the ships on the east and I kept a look out. Afterwards we gathered all our treasure and gave it to the old couple. They stared at it and gave us the keys. 

We walked in and saw that there were two beds. A single one and a double one. I took the single and Gon and Killua slept in the double. I put my stuff down and went into the bathroom straight away and of course I had a bath. After a while I came out and sat on the bed I started playing on my phone while Killua and Gon took turns bathing after me. 

After we all finished bathing we went outside to fish. Gon showed us the correct posture and how to swing the rod correctly. He did it and after a while he caught a fish. I clapped. Killua looked at us with this 'I'm your king. Bow down' look and then took the rod. He swung it and waited for a fish to take the bait. After a while, he had caught something, he pulled it up and then a fish landed on his lap. He screamed and fell on his head. Me and Gon found this hilarious and we nearly died of laughing. Then it was my turn. I did everything right and sat down. I waited and waited until I felt something. I pulled up the rod and a spider fish landed on me(they have everything in anime so go with it👍). 

As I mentioned before I totally flip out when I see a spider. Not the type of flipping out like Kurapika it's just that I'm scared of them and to have a spider FISH on my beautiful face totally messed me up. I screamed and slapped the thing out of my face and hid behind Gon as I saw it moving before it died.

"Y/N. Are you scared of fish?" Asked Gon.

"N-No it's just that species that I hate" I lied. He nodded. I turned around and saw killua holding it right next to my neck. I slapped him right across the face by accident and he fell on the floor.
"OW" he exaggerated and rubbed his cheek.

"Sorry" I replied, rolling my eyes.

Anyways It got dark and I slept because I was exhausted. Gon had already slept before me. Then Killua slept.