Chapter 40: Reunion

I woke up feeling like crap. I remembered the events from yesterday, I sighed and stood up. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I brushed my teeth and decided to cheer up. I changed from my night wear and I took my hair brush.

Brushing my hair, I decided to go and see what the guys were doing. ! knocked on the door and Killua came and opened it.

"Good morning" he said.

"Morning!" I cheered and walked in.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Gon.

"Yeah" I smiled and sat down.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked, going up to the fridge and looking for something to eat.

"We're gonna go to the park" said Killua.

"Park?" I asked.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"We're meeting Kurapika there!" said Gon excitedly.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah!" He smiled.

"Okay!" I said and finished brushing my hair. I put it up in my usual ponytail and stood up.

"Let's go, then" said Gon and stood up. I nodded and walked out. We went over to the park and bought loads of food. We put it down and smiled.

"We're gonna have an eating contest! Do you wanna join?" asked Gon excited.

"Nah, I'm good." I said.

"You sure?" smirked Killua.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Okay then, Ready, Go!" I said. They both started eating as fast as they can. I laughed at them shoving their food in their mouths. I then turned my head and my eyes widened.

"Kurapika!" shouted Gon, spitting on Killua by accident. I laughed at Killua's disgusted face and stood up. Gon ran up to him and grinned.

"This is great!" He said.

"Huh?" He asked.

"The spiders are dead, so you can finally focus on your main goal. You have to find the eyes of your people" He said cheerfully.

"Gon" said Kurapika, smiling softly.

"Yep. If there's anything we can do to help-" poor Gon was interrupted when Killua crept up behind him and put a pie on his face. Killua put on his smug smirk and ran away. (This was one of the best scenes ever)

"YOU!" shouted Gon.

"You did it first! I was getting revenge" shouted Killua back.

"I didn't do it on purpose! You did it deliberately!" said Gon. I looked up at Kurapika and saw him smile.

"They're still the same aren't they" he said.

"Yeah. They've always been like this. But you know, I'm happy that you can finally focus on your main goal and prep yourself. It's good to forget abou-" I was interrupted when a slice of cake landed on my face. Killua and Gon stopped fighting immediately and held each other.

"Are you-" said Kurapika.

"Oi...." I said turning around. "Who threw that?" I said, my voice low and angry.

"H-He did it!" They both Screamed.

"You bastards!" I shouted and ran after them. They screamed and ran away. I started chasing them and got them both by their collars. I hit them both on the head and carried them to where Kurapika was. He was laughing.