Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt

"Are they moles?" Asked Gon.

"Yeah looks like we landed a big fish" smiled Leorio.

"Fish? Don't you mean Moles" asked Gon confused.

"Shut up. It doesn't matter" said Leorio. We reached a building and we walked into a lift. The lift stopped and we walked out. I looked around and saw a huge arena with loads of people, men mostly.

"Oh! I can feel the blood lust" said Killua, looking around.

"The arm wrestling competition here, accepts all comers and it pays out" said the guy.

"The spectators bet on each match and he winner gets 10% of all bets. We're talking billions bet on every match" Said the man.

"That means millions each match" said Leorio.

"Maybe even more. However, I'll be taking 50% of your earnings as your commission" he said smirking.

"50%? Isn't that a little too high" said Leorio.

"You can't participate unless I write your name. Besides you can bet your own money. You'll get great odds with that kid. And earn back your state 100 times over" he explained.

"Oh is that right?! I'm in! Go, Gon!" Shouted Leorio excitedly. Gon nodded.

"Do we have any more challengers?!" screamed the referee.

"Got one right here! This kid's is up for the challenge" said the short man.

"Alright we have ourselves-" the man was interrupted when the lights flickered open. Everyone looked around confused. Then suddenly, a man ran down the stairs and took the microphone.

"Sorry, but the arm wrestling is cancelled. We'll be doing some conditional auctioning now." He said. We walked over to Gon and Leorio ran in front of the man.

"Why was it cancelled?" Asked Leorio.

"I-I don't know" he said.

"To win you must play hide and seek" said the hideous looking man.

"Hide and seek?" Asked Leorio.

"Well start by handing out flyers. Examine the pictures on the flyers. Those seven people are you targets" he said. I glanced at the pictures and spoke up.

"Oi, isn't this the girl you versed?" I asked pointing at the black haired girl on the picture.

"Hey are they the ones responsible for last night?" said a man.

"Yeah. You mean the attack of the auction?" said the other man.

"In order to win the bid, you must capture and deliver a target to us" said that man from before.

"For each target brought in, there's a sum of 2 Billion Jenny!" He finished. Everyone started chatting at once and gasping at the amount mentioned.

"There is no time limit! It doesn't matter if the target is dead or alive, please contact us once you've captured one!" He said.

"2 Billion each?!" Said Gon.

"That's 14 Billion for all of them" said Leorio.

"It'll cost you 5 million Jenny to participate!"

"We're joining right?" Asked Leorio. Gon nodded.

"We need to hurry" said Leorio as we walked out.

"There's no need to rush They won't be able to catch our targets" I said.

"Huh?"

"After all, the Mafia's having trouble handling them" I said.