Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon

"-N YN YN"

"What?" I said opening my eyes and looking around.

"You feel asleep" said Killua

"I did?"

"Yeah"

"So? How did it go with Uncle?" I asked.

"Very good he approved of me having friends, and he let me go. He said I can go and I don't need to assassinate anyone else" he said smiling.

"Really?" I said, my eyes widening, as Killua sat next to me on the bed. He nodded.

"That's what you get for being your parents favourite" I teased, pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it!" He said laughing.

"So? What's the plan?" I asked.

"What do you think? I'm gonna pack my things and go meet Gon and go on adventures" said Killua. I smiled.

"I'm sure Gon will be delighted." I said thinking about Gon.

"And you're coming with us" said Killua smiling at me.

"M-me?"

"Yes you, you don't have anywhere else to go anyways, right?" He asked.

"True" I said chuckling.

"Okay then let's go" he said putting his bag on. I picked my bag and we walked out of the door. While we walked through the hallway we passed Milluki.

"Bye bye, piggy" I waved and blew a kiss just to tease him. He gritted his teeth and threw a rock at me, of course I dodged it.

"I hope you die!" He screamed after us. Me and Killua laughed as we neared the door.

After a while of walking down the mountain we finally reached the Butler's house. Killua knocked on the door and Gotoh opened it.

"Killua-sama, Y/N-sama" He said and let us in, he then led us to a room and told us to wait. I went and sat down on the couch and took my phone out and started playing on it. Killua was munching on some Choco-Robots and he gave me some as well.

Half an hour passed and nothing happened.

"Ughh what the hell? Gon and the others are sure taking their sweet time" I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's go check" said Killua and opened the door. We walked down the corridor and heard some clapping. Killua opened the door.

"Oi Gotoh-" But he was interrupted by Gon who jumped off the sofa and shouted.

"Killua!" He said waving. Killua ran up to him.

"Gon! And Kurapika and Liorio" He said pointing at them.

"ITS LEORIO!" Screamed Leorio.

"Your face is a wreck" laughed Killua.

"Yours isn't better" laughed Gon. I watched them and started laughing at their childishness.

"YN! You kept your promise!" Said Gon as he ran up to me.

"Of course, who do you think you're dealing with" I said and gave him a thumbs up.

"Oi Gotoh! I told you to let me know as soon as they arrive" said Killua.

"Sorry about that, we just played a game. Did you enjoy yourselves?" He asked.

"That was great acting" said Leorio scratching his head.

"What? did they try something?" Asked Killua.