Chapter 23: Heavens Arena

"Wow! It's so tall" said Gon, his eyes not leaving the window of the aircraft.

"That's where we're going" I said.

"It's the 4th tallest building in the world" said Killua.

"Wow" said Gon again.

We stepped out of the aircraft and made our way to the Arena. 

"This is such a huge line" complained Gon.

"Here, there are no rules, you can do whatever you want to beat your opponent and advance to the next floor" said Killua.

"The higher you go the more money you get" I said.

"Hmm" replies Gon staring at the line.

Once we reached the inside, a woman gave us some forms to fill out and gave us our numbers. Gon was 2255, Killua was 2254 and I was 2256. We walked through to the fighting arena and sat down on the stands. 

"Wow this is so cool" said Gon.

"It's been a while" said Killua

"It didn't change one bit" I laughed.

"Have you been here before?" Gon asked.

"My dad left me here when I was 6 without a penny. I reached floor 200 and it took my 2 years" said Killua.

"How about you Y/N?" He asked me.

"My brother took me here and left me when I was 7, he said I needed to get stronger and that he won't let me come home until I reach at least floor 160. I reached floor 175 and went home" I said sighing.

"Wow you guys are amazing" said Gon. And then we heard the voice and it called Gon.

"Oh it's my turn, I'm kinda nervous" he said taking his bag off.

"Hey Gon, you opened the testing gate in my house didn't you? So just push" said Killua and winked. 

"Okay!" Smiled Gon and ran down to the arena. As his match began, it didn't take a second for it to end because he sent the other guy flying. He got transferred to floor 50. 

Next it was Killua. He finished his opponent quickly and got transferred to floor 50 as well. 

Finally it was my turn. My opponent was a huge man, he cracked his knuckles and smirked at me.

"A girl like you shouldn't be in a place like that, she'll just get beaten up by strong men like me" he said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Begin" said the referee. Straight away I punched him in the stomach and he got sent flying.

"Bye" I said and waved.

"Y/N, you have already reached floor 175 and with this performance you are transferred to floor 160" He said.

"Can I go to floor 50?" I asked.

"Sure, if you want" he said and gave me the ticket. I thanked him and ran to where Gon and Killua were. 

We walked together to the lift and stood in there with another kid and a lady that works in the Arena. She started explaining some stuff about the floors and stuff.

"Ahhh so that's how it works" nodded Gon.

"I heard that when you reach the 100th floor you get your own room" said the kid behind us. We turned around and stared at him.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my self. Osu! I am Zushi" he said. "What about you?"

"I'm Killua"

"I'm Gon"