Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase

"Wake up! Y/N" I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around and saw Killua and Gon staring at me.

"What?" I said stretching.

"We reached the island!" Said Gon.

"We did?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now hurry up and get ready, the Fourth Phase is gonna start once we step on the island" said Killua.

I nodded and stood up. The boys went out of the room and I changed my clothes. After I finished I went on the deck and started watching as we got nearer and nearer to the island. Once the ship landed we all stepped out and stood in a line. A lady stepped out and greeted us.

"Congratulations on passing the extra phase. You will now be doing the Fourth Phase. I will explain to you the rules" She said as we all listened.

"Everyone will come here and pick out a card from this box. The number on that card is gonna be your target's number card. So if I pick out the number 150, the person with number 150 will be my target. You have a total of 4 days to complete this phase. You must all collect 6 points to go on to the fifth and final phase. Your own number card is worth 3 points. Your targets number is worth 3 points. Any other cards you have are all worth 1 point" She explained.

"Now will the first person come and pick out their target".

Hisoka walked to the lady and put his hand in the box. He picked up a card and placed it in his pocket. Everyone started fussing around, trying to hide their cards. I shook my head.

"Amateurs! I already memorised all the number cards" I muttered to my self. It was my turn. I walked towards the lady and picked up a card. I looked at it, hoping that it would be someone interesting but it turned out to be one of the triplets. I walked back to the guys and sighed.

"So who did you get?" I asked.

"Hmm" replied Gon. He seemed a bit tense.

"What's up, Gon?" I asked.

"He's been like that since he got his card." Said killua.

"Okay then how about we show our cards at the same time?" I asked.

"Sure" said Killua.

"Ok.." replied Gon.

"3" I said.

"2" Killua said.

"1" Gon said.

"Now" we said together.

Me and Killua stared at Gon's card, our eyes were wide. I looked up at Gon, he looked nervous.

"O-Oi Gon" I said.

"Wow" said killua. I nudged him in the side.

"Ow" he said.

"Gon are you scared?" I asked.

"I'm...I don't know...I'm a bit scared and really excited as well" he said.

"Well that's Gon for yah" Killua said and chuckled. I smacked Gon on the back.

"Yeah! You're right about that" I said. Gon smiled then turned to us.

"Who are your targets?" He asked.

"I dunno. Some random person maybe?" Said Killua.

"It's one of the triplets" I said. They both looked at me.

"I memorised everyone's cards" I said.

"Wow. You're amazing" said Gon.

"S-shut up" I replied with a blush.