Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro

A month has passed since Gon's fight. I woke up in the morning and walked to Gon's room.

"Morni- GON!?" I was interrupted by the scene in front of me.

"Oh good morning Y/N" He smiled and continued doing push ups on his previously broken arm.

"You're all better?" I ask. He nods. I shook my head.

"What the hell are you made of" I said as I sat on his bed.

A while later, Killua walks in and has the same reaction as me. He then comes up to us and takes out 3 tickets.

"Look what I got" he smiled.

"Tickets?" Asked Gon.

"They're for Hisoka's match" said Killua. And then we all went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"I've done some research. Turns out Hisoka is the real deal. He has a 8-3 record with 6 KO's." Said Killua and took a bite of his sandwich.

"I've heard that each KO has lead to death" I said drinking my drink.

"But he's lost 3 matches" said Gon.

"That's coz he didn't show up" I said. 

"Which means that when Hisoka fights, he doesn't lose" said Killua.'

"He's as strong as a floor master" I said.

"I'm in trouble" said Gon, his hands shaking, but looking excited.

"So his opponent is this guy named Kastro. He's the one who got a knockdown from Hisoka, he also took 3 points off of him" said Killua.

"But are you sure it's okay?" Asked Gon.

"What?" Killua said.

"Me watching the match. I promised Wing-san not to participate in any matches" said Gon.

"Of course it's okay, your just watching a match" said Killua. And at that, Wing popped out of no where and said no.

The next day, Gon stayed in his room and me and Killua went out together to the match. We bought enough snacks and started walking towards our seats. While we were walking, we saw Kastro on TV. 

"He sounds confident" I said.

"Let's see if he actually is" said Killua, smirking. I rolled my eyes but decided to go with it.

When we reached there, there was a security guy. Killua took a peanut and flicked it to the other side of the wall. Once the guy was distracted, me and Killua slipped through. We walked until we reached his room. We looked through the door and saw him sitting there.

"Did you need something?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him. 

"O-oh Sorry to disturb you, me and my brother wanted an autograph" I tried to act innocent.

"Well I'm honoured, Y/N-chan" he said.

"Oh so you know" I said sighing. He nodded.

"Well, you're not with Gon-Kun?" He asked. We shook our head. 

"I keep tabs on all my opponents in the 200's" he said. "So? Did you come here scouting?" He asked.

"No just to take a closer look" said Killua. 

"And what do you think?" He asked.

"You're pretty damn good" smirked Killua.

"Thank you" he smiled. "Your Zetsu was quite impressive, however, you should've used it before reaching this floor." He said.