Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision

So last time I asked you guys to name Y/N's brother and you guys came up with creative names! Thank you all for coming up with them and messaging me. It was hard to choose but I chose "Yutsu" meaning Darkness. Thank you to jisogai for suggesting it and thank you all as well.
Anyways, here's the story...
___________________________

After we reached their base, we sat around and waited for Pakunoda to come back. I noticed that my brother was sitting on the rubble next to Hisoka. They were both talking. I looked at him and all the memories from before flooded back into me. I held my anger in. I didn't want anything to go wrong because of me.

"Ah you came back to the base. You must miss me a lot" he said and waved. I looked the other way and ignored him. Even though my blood was boiling, I couldn't afford to act reckless. I just bit my tongue to keep myself from exploding with anger.

When Pakunoda came back, she told us about what happened and how Kurapika told her to bring us to him.

"Does he really expect us to accept those conditions? Tell us where he is, Pakunoda. We'll kill the kids and then deal with the chain user" said Phinks.

"You're insisting" said Machi.

"I insist. If you won't tell us, I won't let you leave" he said.

"I refuse to tell you know where he is and I'm taking the kids alone. Don't interfere" said Pakunoda.

"Interfere? Who's the one interfering with our plans? Huh?" said Phinks, raising his voice.

"Go Pakunoda. We'll stop them" said Machi.

"Stop us? Are you trying to insult us?" asked Feitan, his aura around his body getting stronger.

"You're serious? I don't get it. Have you lost your minds?" said Phinks. Soon, all four of them activated their Ten.

"I bet they were defeated by the Chain user before we arrived. They're probably under his control. This is a waste of time. I'll make them talk" said Feitan.

"Is it really so hard to understand?" said Gon.

"Huh?"

"You don't understand why Pakunoda wants to leave without saying a word? You don't understand why Machi is stopping you? You honestly think they're being controlled? They want to rescue your boss! Is it so hard to understand the desire to save a friend?!" shouted Gon angrily.

"Shut up, kid! Are you that desperate to be spared?!" shouted Phinks. Gon broke free out of the chains and glared at Phinks and Feitan.

"I'm not doing this for my own sake. Take back those words!" said Gon, angrier than ever.

"Good grief" said Killua and broke the chains.

"Oh dear" I said and broke the chains as well. I relocated my arm back and cracked my fingers. I spat out some blood, the blood from my tongue.

"I refuse. If you have a problem, come here. The second you take a step, I'll rip your head off" said Phinks.

"Then I won't budge and inch. Kurapika isn't like you. No matter how much he hates someone, he wouldn't lose control and kill them without mercy! If he makes a promise, he will definitely keep his word. After meeting him in person, Pakunoda knows this. If you follow his conditions, he'll return your boss!" said Gon.

"That's enough , kid. Don't think you can say anything you want!" said Phinks.

"That's enough. Let Pakunoda go" said Franklin.

"You're siding with them?" asked Phinks.

"Shal, right now, what would our worst case scenario be?" asked Franklin.