Chapter 32: Whale Island

"Mito-san! Mito-saaaaan!" Yelled Gon running in front of us and waving.

"Gon!" A feminine voice said. Gon held the lady's hands and smiled.

"I'm home" he said. I smiled at the scene as me and Killua neared them. Mito-san looked at us.

"You must be Killua and Y/N" she said smiling at us.
................................................................

Me, Killua and Gon sat at the table watching Mito-san walking around.

"Honestly, you should've let me know that you were coming home. I didn't have any time to prepare anything" she said.

"It's fine. Whatever's fine" said Gon.

"What are you saying?! Your friends came all the way out here to visit" She said looking in the cupboards.

"No it's okay" said Killua.

"You really don't need to do anything special, it's fine" I said.

"Honestly, you should've said something first" she ignored us. We looked at each other and smiled. "Are you listening to me?" She said pointing a plate then turned around. "Oh yeah, go take a bath while I make dinner and put out your dirty clothes, I'll be doing laundry" she said.

"Okay later" said Gon.

"Now! You have 10 seconds" she said and started counting down. Gon started running around taking his clothes off while Killua sat and watched.

"Is she always like this?" He asked.

"Pretty much" said Gon, pulling Killua's shirt off of him. They threw their clothes on the floor and ran.

"Oi come back and pick up your clothes and put them in the basket! Behave!" I yelled at them.

"Yes ma'am!" They said and ran back and put their clothes in the basket and ran up to the bathroom. Mito-san looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks" She said.

"It's fine, they listen to me" I smiled.

"There's a bathroom upstairs on the right, you can go take a bath there" she said.

"Thanks" I said and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and went into the water.

"Ahh this is so relaxing. I didn't have a bath in ages!" I said, scrubbing my body with the soap.
I was quite busy so I only had showers. Didn't have time for baths. After I was done, I took out my new clothes and wore them. They were black jean shorts and a white tank top. I left my hair down beacuse it was wet and I walked downstairs. They were all sat and Mito-san was serving the food.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Asked Gon looking at me.

"Um..yeah?" I replied.

"You look different with your hair down" said Killua.

"Really?"

"Yeah" they nodded as I took my seat at the table.

"Now let's eat" Mito-san said.

"Wow! This looks delicious" said Killua, putting his fork in the meatballs. I nudged him in the ribs. "Ow! What was that for?" He said. I pointed at them. They were quite and their eyes were closed. Killua looked at me and I shrugged.

"What are you doing?" He asked Gon.

"Offering our Thanks" said Gon.

"Okay let's dig in. Please help yourself, Y/N, Killua." Said Mito-san smiling. We nodded and started eating.