Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory

Hey! I'm just gonna note that I don't really remember what happened in Leorios fight coz i finished hunter x hunter about 5 or 6 months ago and that's a pretty long time so just go with it.
________________________________

"Let's do it" She said while laughing.

They started playing. At first she won, and you can see that Leorio got a bit nervous about the situtaion. At the second time he decided to focus and he won. The third time was very nerve racking for him.

"Why is he so nervous? It's only rock paper scissors" said Killua.

"It's actually not. There is a whole lot more to it really" said Kurapika and started explaining. I didn't really listen I was just waiting for Leorio's turn to be over.

"Okay I'll tell you what. I'll make it easier for you and chose paper. Okay?" She said smiling. Leorio was sweating so much that he could've filled 6 oceans with his sweat. He looked at his hand as he started thinking.

"Leorio! Choose scissors! Scissors would win against paper!" Said Gon as he waved his hands while holding the scissors motion. Leorio paid no attention to him and decided to do his own thing.

"Okay, Rock Paper Scissors!" They said together. She had paper in her hand while Leorio had rock.

"I told you didn't I?" She smirked. Leorio fell to his knees as he held his head in his hands.

"Leorio! Don't worry about it" said Kurapika when Leorio as he came back to us.

"I'm sorry guys. I failed and lost 50 hours" he said.

"No problem. It's fine!" Said Gon. Then we all focused our attention on the arena. A huge guy came and stepped on the arena and started cracking his knuckles.

"Oi oi. I don't care which one of you comes but I just wanna rip their bodies apart. I haven't been able to do that since I was thrown in prison and I'm totally craving it" he said.

"I'll go" said Killua.

"What? That's not fair. I wanna go" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I said it first. Besides you should fight the next guy." He said. It was like he was mocking my power. I gave him a dirty look and sat on the edge dangling my legs.

"Okay. But make it quick I've been itching to fight since we started this sorry excuse for an exam" I said.

"Oi killua. Don't go" said Leorio.

"Why?" Killua asked.

"That guy is a murderer. He has killed over 100 people with just his hands. You better quit if you value your life. I mean we can always try next year" he said. But killua was already on his way to the arena.

"O-oi Killua!" Called leorio.

"So how should we fight?" Asked Killua.

"I don't care. As long as I get to crush you"

"So it's a death match" Killua said.

"Call it what you want" he said.

"Okay then let's go" said killua. The guy ran up to Killua to crush him but crushed a rock instead and turned it into sand.

"Oh my God" said Leorio in shock.

After about 3 seconds we saw Killua standing on the other side holding the guys heart.

"Wow. You are so weak" he said.

"My...heart...Give...it...back" he pleaded.

"What? I can't hear you" said Killua mockingly. But the guy had already died. Everyone looked in shock as Killua killed him and put his heart in his hand.

My eyes went wide. What the hell is this kid? How can he do that technique? I thought only my parents and Uncle could do that. Killua came back to us and smirked.

"I made it quick Madame Y/N. Are you satisfied?" He said jokingly. I frowned at him and stood up.

"Guess it's my turn now" I said and dusted my clothes. A guy, who wasn't too huge or too little, came out on the arena. He took his hoodie off and stared at me smriking.

"Oi isn't that..?" Said Leorio.

"Yeah it is" replied Kurapika.

"If she isn't careful she might die" said Leorio.

"Oi! Oi! I can hear you. Seriously, you really think I'm weak. What a bunch of losers" I said shaking my head.

"Oooh! It's my lucky day! I just happened to have a beautiful girl as an opponent. I can't wait to rip you into shreds" he said and laughed.
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Next chapter is:
-My fight
Bye bye!