Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka

"Secret Hunter Exam?" Asked Gon.

"Correct, you are required to learn Nen before becoming a Hunter as Professional Hunters are expected to be exceptionally strong. You must be strong enough to fight crime. However, this power is extremely dangerous if used by the wrong people, which is why they don't reveal it in the exam.  Killua-kun, please retake the exam, you are more than qualified to pass it" said Wing.

"Yeah!" Said Gon.

"If I feel up to it" said Killua, blushing.

"Is that a blush I see?" I teased pinching his cheeks.

"N-no it's not! Idiot!" He said.

"Tsundere" I teased. 

"Tch" He said turning around.

"Hey Wing-san, have you heard anything about the others who passed the exam?" Asked Gon.

"Yeah, Kurapika and Hanzo have learned Nen from other teachers. Pokkle is struggling with Ren. Leorio has begun studying for a Medical School Exam. Illumi and Hisoka already knew Nen, so they were qualified."

"Ah then Kurapika and Leorio are working hard" said Gon.

"Yeah" said Killua.

"You said it" I laughed.

"Now Gon-kun, I have one warning for you, tomorrow when you fight Hisoka, don't push your self too hard. Alright?" Said Wing.

"Yes sir!" Gon Smiled.

"Byeeee" we waved goodbye to Zushi and Wing-san and headed back to our rooms.

................................................................

Today was the day, it was Hisoka vs Gon. Me and Killua sat in the stands and focused on the match. 

"Wow, the atmosphere is intense" I said as I looked around.

"I know" agreed Killua.

"AND GON IS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE!" Screamed the orange haired commentator. Gon walked onto the Arena and Hisoka followed from the opposite direction.

"This fight is lookin' sick" I said smiling, unable to keep my excitement hidden.

"Yeah, I agree, this fight is gonna be cool and awesome" said Killua.

"AH AND HERE COMES HISOKA!!!" Everyone cheered as he stepped onto the arena.

"BEGIN!" Screamed the referee.

The first to make a move was Gon, as predicted. He ran towards Hisoka and tried to hit him, Hisoka dodged and tries to hit Gon, Gon dodged. And that's pretty much how the first 3 minutes were. Overall, they were hitting and dodging, however, Hisoka managed to land a hit on Gon.

"Clean hit! One point to Hisoka" said the referee. The whole stadium cheered. 

"What's wrong? I still haven't moved one step from where I started" laughed Hisoka.

"Huh? Really?! Damn it! Just you wait" said Gon.

Gon then took a deep breath and ran towards Hisoka, he tried to hit then he started hitting in mid air then he jumped away  and picked up the floor tile. He swung it up and kicked it, so that it would fall on Hisoka. While Hisoka was distracted with the rubble falling down, I'm guessing Gon used his Zetsu to hide his presence and then waited for the right moment and punched Hisoka in the face. Everyone looked in shock, their eyes widening. I stared at the scene with amusement, then laughed a bit.