IMPORTANT NOTE

Sorry, this is not an update, I just wanted to inform you guys of some changes.

After reading over my first chapter, I've realised that it is absolute FILTH!

Disgusting. The grammar, the structure, the words....Everything is disgusting, so I decided to go over it and start editing from the beginning. This might take a bit of time but I'd rather have it cleaned up as soon as possible. I'll still update new chapters, but they'll be a bit slow, sorry for this.

Even though the overall story line wont change, I might change little details. I think even if you don't want to re-read the whole story, because its too long, you should still check the first chapter since I added names for the family and such. Also I changed the whole chapter but only how it's said not the actual story line so don't worry about not reading it.

If you don't want to then its perfectly up to you, I just wanted to inform you real quick.

Thanks for still reading this story up until now and I hope you stay supporting it! Thank you!

If you're not bothered then here are the names:

Father: Leon Zoldyck
Mother: Lazuli Zoldyck
Brother 1: Yutsu Zoldyck
Brother 2: Tsurugi Zoldyck
Sister: Remi Zoldyck