Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3

Before I start this chapter, a special thanks moonlight01286 for making the amazing cover of this story. Thanks so much and Love you❤️
___________________________

The final phase has started again and we were waiting for Hisoka and kurapika's match.

"Hisoka and kurapika please step into the arena" he said.

Both of them went, then the match started. Both of them started fighting each other. It was really interesting seeing Kurapika's blades against Hisoka's cards. To be honest I thought that Hisoka had the upper hand since he seemed to be a bit stronger than Kurapika. They both fought, dodging and counterattacking each other's movements, to be honest they nearly killed each other. When Kurapika was about to swing his blade on Hisoka, Hisoka leaned next to his ear and said something. Kurapika's eyes went red and he looked really shocked. Then Hisoka admitted defeat. It was quite surprising that Hisoka gave up. Kurapika recovered and came up to us. We all high fived him and congratulated him. He just smiled and we had a little chat about his match while the referees organised the arena for the next match.

All of us were standing waiting for Gon and Hanzo. It might turn out to be an amazing match.
They both stepped in the arena and we waited.

"Start" said the guy. And straight away Gon ran up to Hanzo and started attacking him. But Hanzo had the upper hand since he seemed stronger and it looked like he was counterattacking all of Gon's attacks. He then gave him a strong blow on the back of his neck. Gon fell on the floor.

"Damn" I flinched.

"That was hard" said Killua.

"Yeah" Agreed Kurapika

"I hope Gon is okay" said Leorio.

"You have now lost your sense of vision. What are you gonna do now?" Asked Hanzo. Gon seemed to be struggling a lot.

"Just give up" said Hanzo.

"No! I'm never giving up!" Shouted Gon. Gon stood up and was about to hit Hanzo but Hanzo was quick to crush one of his ears since he was relying on his sense of hearing.

"Tch" I heard Killua he then picked up a water bottle and threw it to Gon.

"Gon here's a water a bottle, use it to cool your head" he said. Gon poured the water on him and smirked.

"Thanks Killua" he said.

After about 3 hours of hanzo torturing Gon, Hanzo got mad a bit then picked Gon's hand up and put it behind his back.

"If you don't give up, I'll break your arm" he threatened.

"Break it! I am not giving up!" Said Gon stubbornly. Hanzo frowned and started pushing down on his hand. Gon started screaming in pain,  then his hand broke.

"Ow!" He screamed. Everyone stared as Gon wailed in pain.

"So do you give up now?" Said Hanzo.

"No...way" he said quietly. Hanzo sighed then stood on his hand next to Gon. He started blabbing about ninjas and stuff. He started shuffling his fingers until he he stood on his index finger. Then Gon kicked him on the face. He fell down and his nose started bleeding.

"That's it Gon! Kick the bastard! Kill him kill him!" Screamed Leorio.

'Typical Gon' I thought. Hanzo stood up and wiped his nose.

"I knew you were gonna do that" he said.

"Hah! Liar" Screamed Leorio. Hanzo got frustrated then he pulled out a blade from his forearm.