Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home

After a while, Gon came running to us.

"Hi!" He said and stood next to us as we faced the computer.

"Yo" I said, not looking away from the screen.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"We're searching up Kukuroo mountain" Said Kurapika.

"So find anything?" He asked. He then started reading some information. 

"It'll take us 3 days by aircraft. When shall we go?" Asked Kurapika.

"Today! Now!" Said Gon excitedly. I smiled.

"I agree with Gon, the sooner the better"

"Okay then I shall order the tickets" he said.
................................................................

"Ughh traffic" I muttered as I looked out of the window.

"Oi old man! Can't you do anything?" Asked Leorio.

"If we don't, well miss our flight" said Kurapika.

I looked over at Gon and I saw him smiling cheekily.

"Let's go" He said and ran out. He stood on the edge of the road and told us to come. We came out of the car and ran with him. I smiled as we neared the airport. Gon is such an intriguing guy, I love it. I thought laughing to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it" I cursed as I lost on the game that I was playing. I looked over at Gon and saw him staring out of the window longingly. I was just about to say something when Leorio and Kurapika returned with food.

"Here" said Leorio and shoved a chip into Gons' mouth.

"What's up with the long face? You'll see Killua soon" he said.

I smiled even though I knew it's gonna be very hard for them to actually walk into the Zoldyck estate so easily. 

"Here" said Kurapika and handed me some food as he sat next to me.

"Thanks" I said and smiled. He smiled back.

The rest of the way, we all spoke about random things, and took turns playing my game and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and stretched. I yawned as I looked outside the window. The scenery was beautiful. I glanced up and saw Kurapika already awake.

"Good morning" he greeted.

"Mornin'" I said.

Afterwards, Gon and Leorio woke up and the aircraft landed. We walked out.

"Seems like ages since we last walked on land" said Gon stretching.

"Yeah" agreed Leorio.

"Okay first thing we need to do is gather information" said Kurapika. We nodded. We walked around and I stopped at this little shop.

"Do you know how I can get to the Kukuroo mountain?" I asked. 

"There's a small bus that takes there, there will be someone to give a tour as well, hurry up or you'll miss it" she said. 

"Thanks" I said and ran back to the guys and told them. We got on the bus and took our seats. 

"Hello! We are going to the famous Kukuroo mou......" I didn't really pay attention to the woman guide. I was still mad about what had happened. I can't believe I had my memory taken away from me, it's still a bit hazy but I can remember most stuff.