Chapter 2: Meeting Gon

I was sitting on the deck cleaning my swords. It was about 5 minutes since I threw the guy out of the ship. All eyes were on me, I can feel every pair of eyes staring at me. I sighed at the disgusting and annoying looks they gave but shook it off. 

"Hi my name is Gon Freecess. I saw how you punched that guy. That was so cool and your swords look amazing can I help you clean them?" He ranted. I stared at him and blinked. Then decided to speak up.

"Hi I'm Y/N. And I only did what he told me to and besides I did him a favour if he went to the Hunter Exam like that he would've been killed. And it's Okay you don't need to help me clean them I prefer to do it my self" I replied, my face emotionless as ever. After that he began speaking for like 5 minutes. 

Hmm there is gonna be a storm... and a big one. I better get inside I don't wanna get wet. I thought to my self. All of a sudden, the boy named Gon stopped talking, closed his eyes and sniffed then looked to the sky.

"There is gonna be a storm. And a very big one." He stated and ran up to the Captain to warn him. I was a little shocked by his animal instincts then I smirked. This guy is one of them, huh.

After hearing the news, everyone went inside the ship. And let me tell you. Those guys were pathetic. They were all sea sick. I can't believe that they can't handle a little swaying. The only people who weren't affected were me, Gon, the blonde spider guy and the old man that Gon jumped with. 

I was sitting around looking around disgusted, the blonde guy was on the hammock reading. Gon was helping the guys that were sick which made no sense to me. And the old man was eating an apple I think. 

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and walked out. I opened the door only to be met by the Captain. He walked past and stared at  the guys. He shook his head and told us four to come to him. We all went into the Captain's room and then he started. 

"Why do you want be a hunter?" He asked us. We were all silent at first then Gon spoke up.

"I'm Gon Freecess and my dad is a Hunter and I really wanna know why he wanted to become one so I'm gonna become one and look for him and ask him why" he finished. 

"Hey you don't just do what people tell you to do!" shouted the old man with the glasses. 

"Why?" asked Gon innocently.

 Then they all started talking about why they won't say their reason. I just sat around staring outside the window being extremely bored. Then I heard the Captain speak.

"The Hunter Exam starts now if you didn't know. I'm part of the hunter association and I'm the one who picks the people who go and I've been thinking about you so you better tell me your reasons" He warned.

"I'm Leorio and I want to be a hunter because you can get a lot of money and money can buy you anything!" he said loudly and started laughing.

"Money can buy you anything but it can't buy you class, Leorio" stated the blonde boy.

"What did you say?" Leorio said pissed off.

"My name is Kurapika and I want to be a Blacklist Hunter so I can get my revenge on the Phantom Troupe after they killed my whole clan for their scarlet eyes. I am the only survivor left" He said while crossing his arms over his chest. After that they all looked at me and I sighed.

"My name is Y/N and I don't really care about becoming a Hunter I'm just taking the exam to test my powers that's all, and anyways I have nothing better to do and i'm bored" I said, shrugging. They all looked at me and sweat dropped.

After that, Leorio and Kurapika were fighting again and then Leorio told Kurapika to step outside.

They both went out and me and Gon followed. They then started fighting, not aware of the huge wave that came and swallowed one of the crew members into the ocean. 

That's when I saw Gon jump after him and then my body moved on its own and I jumped after him and held tightly on his ankles.  I felt two hands on my own ankles, I looked up and saw Leorio and Kurapika holding on. 

They helped us up and the crew member thanked us. I stared at my hands as I thought about what I just did. I just saved someone from dying. I thought to my self when I heard Leorio and Kurapika scolding Gon. 

"Why did you jump after him? Don't you know it's dangerous? You could've died if Y/N, me and Kurapika didn't hold you" He said.

"I guess I was lucky" Gon said sticking out his tongue and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He then started ranting until we reached our destination and we all went out then the captain called me and Gon and told us to head for the Lonely Cedar tree that was on top of the hill.

________________________________

Hello it's me again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be called:

-The lonely Cedar tree.

Thank you for reading this. Bye😆😆😆😆