Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe

We sat in a cafe and watched our two targets. They were a man who had long black hair and a woman with pink hair. Leorio dialled a number on his phone and put it on his ear.

"I'm the one who submitted the request ...Stop looking around. I can see you. It's the couple behind your boyfriend.  I'll write the money to you now so please confirm the receipt" said Leorio talking on the phone.

"Okay we should decide our next move. How do we capture those two?" asked Leorio.

"It's impossible. We aren't strong enough to handle them" said Killua.

"What was that? We won't know until we try! And why are you saying it now?" asked Leorio.

"Quiet! They'll hear us. But it's true. I noticed since we saw them. My dad once had a hit on a Troupe member" said Killua.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"One of the few times I've heard him complain. Said the job wasn't worth the price. That's considered the greatest compliment a target can ever receive. That's when he told us to stay away from the Troupe. It's been a few years, so I thought we might stand a chance" continued Killua.

"I remember my dad said that before. He told us to never get mixed up with that group" I said and ate my ice cream.

"Are they really that strong?" asked Leorio.

"Would it help to imagine two Hisokas sitting there?" asked Killua.

"That is definitely something we can't handle" said Leorio shaking his head rapidly.

"But you know. They seem awfully confident to be walking around town with no disguise. That just shows how powerful they are. So we must be careful" I said.

"Yeah. You have a point" said Leorio.

"So? Why do you think they're here?" asked Killua.

"Aren't they on a date?" asked Leorio.

"Huh? Really?" asked Gon.

"No, they noticed that other couple behind them. They're paying close attention to their surroundings. At first I just thought it was caution since the Mafia was after them. But in that case they shouldn't be sitting in a public place. They aren't worried at all" said Killua.

"It's like they're waiting for someone. Acting as bait to draw out their prey" I finished, popping another spoonful of my ice cream. All of a sudden, we felt some immerse pressure coming from them.

"The atmosphere changed" said Killua.

"I've got a bad feeling" said Gon.

"Did they notice us?" Asked Leorio.

"Its okay they haven't noticed us yet" I shook my head.

"Are you sure? Besides, I can't use Zetsu like you guys" said Leorio.

"If we used Zetsu then that would attract their attention. They're not trying to sense Nen. They're trying to see if there's anyone in this area who looks or acts suspicious" said Killua.

"That means you better change those looks of your faces. Act normal" I said, looking at Leorio and Gon who had the most ridiculous faces ever.

"They're on the move. What should we do?" I asked.

"As I told you. We can't beat them in a fight" said Killua.

"We'll find a way. We have to" said Leorio smirking.

"Yeah. We can't leave empty handed" said Gon.