Chapter 59: Down to One Man

"Estimating the ball's likely drop point, the ball will be given to Gon's team. But because the ceiling is considered part of the floor, Gon is out!" said the referee.

"I am going to use Back" announced Gon.

"But you're-"

"I'm using it!" he replied stubbornly.

"Give it up, Bisky. He wont listen to us" I shrugged and followed him back to the court.

"Okay, however, don't use Back until were down to three players! Got it?" she ordered.

"Well now lets start!"  Gon was getting patched up while we started playing again. We went back into the court and stood waiting for the game to restart again. Killua passed the ball to Goreinu and he passed it back him. They kept passing it to each other as the rest of us watched.

"It's not against the rules to pass like that, is it?" asked Killua.

"Nope, it's fine" replied the referee. Killua passed the ball onto Goreinu, to which he held it and walked away with it.

"Oi! What are you doing?" asked Killua.

"I am a man who holds grudges. Razor! Get ready!" shouted Goreinu. He ran over from the wall and got in a throwing position. He shouted for his Black Goreinu, the other gorilla, and they somehow swapped with Razor, causing the ball to hit him right in the face.

"That's what you get!" shouted Goreinu.

"Even if Razor is out he can still be able to return, but that was a great move from Goreinu" I muttered, as a small smirk crept upon my face. However, that smirk was wiped out as soon as I saw what happened next. The two Nen players that Razor brought it, ran towards the ball, which was currently flying away from the court. Number 13, picked up and threw the smaller player and the player flew towards the ball. He got a hold of the ball and threw it right back at Number 13 before he fell on the ground.  The ball was thrown at Goreinu and it hit him right in the face. Everyone watched in shock as Goreinu fell on the floor, lifelessly. Razor picked up the ball and smirked his usual smirk.

"You have an interesting ability. You should use it wisely" he said.

"Hold on! What was that?!" asked Bisky. Razor turned to look at her and smirked.

"There is no rule saying you can't pass to opponents. And you're allowed to hit people in the face here. So his attack was also legal. If the ball touched the floor, I would've been out" said Razor. Black Goreinu disappeared from the court because Goreinu had lost consciousness.

"Wait! What happens now? The gorilla left" I said.

"If he regains consciousness, the ape may play again. I don't think that will happen though" said Razor.

"If the players in the court are down to zero before Goreinu is awake, the match will be decided" said the ref.

"Its no use, even if he regains consciousness, there's no way hell be able to use his Nen straight away" I heard the two guys from outside. Seems like its only me, Hisoka, Killua and Bisky left. Four against three. We might have the numbers but they have the experience. I bit my lip slightly and got into position again. Until now, I haven't done anything, but I have to start doing something if we wanna win.

"Well then, who is next?" smirked Razor and ran with the ball. We got into a stance and waited.

Powerfully, he threw the ball and it went into Killua's direction. I watched as Killua tried to dodge it. He dodged right, just in time for the ball to do a sharp left turn. He got out of that luckily, however, seeing as the course changed, it went straight to Bisky. Bisky dodged it and it came my way. My eyes widened at the speed of the ball. Bending backwards and nearly breaking my back, the ball went straight over my stomach, I felt the wind it generated on my bare torso. The next in line was Hisoka, he dodged it the same way I did, however, the ball landed into the hands of our opponents. The Nen beast took hold of the ball and threw it directly at Hisoka, who was still in a bridge position. Everyone held their breaths as the ball made its short way into Hisoka's head. Everyone yelled his name desperately as he quickly defended his head with his arms and used his Bungee Gum to catch the ball.