Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?

Ever since we came back from Masadora, filled with spell and defense cards, we've been training separately. Bisky would stay with Gon for half a day and come to me the other half, however, she stayed with Gon a bit more since I kind of have a grasp of my technique. I was beginning to see big progress in my powers and I was getting more and more determined to reach maximum power.

It was the day where Killua returns, so we all waited for him at the entrance. He walked down the stairs and Gon ran to him.

"Killua! Did you pass?" He asked an obvious question.

"Of course. I passed it as fast as I could" he shrugged. We then all went to sit and have a chat. Bisky showed him all the cards we've gathered and he started messing around with them.

"Did you use any of them?" He asked.

"No. Only Blackout Curtain" said Gon.

"Why, if I was you I would've used them. Here let's start by using this one" he said and gave Gon a card.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"It enables you to chat to any player you've seen" said Killua.

"Who shall we contact then?" I asked.

"Let's check the list" he said.

"Contact on" said Gon and we all looked at the list that appeared on the book. I shuffled more next to Killua and started scanning the names.

"Wow, there's lots of names" He said. I then saw a name which I've never imagined would be there.

"Killua" I gasped and placed my finger on the name.

"Oi Gon, when did you run into this player?" He asked. Our faces both went pale.

"Huh?" Said Gon and walked over to us. On the book, the name Chrollo Lucilfer was written in bold.

"Chrollo?" asked Gon in shock.

"Who's Chrollo?" asked Bisky.

"I haven't seen him inside the game!" said Gon.

"Does that mean you passed each other without noticing?" asked Killua.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" asked Bisky desperately.

"That's ridiculous, Kurapika sealed his Nen didn't he? That doesn't make any sense" I shook my head.

"Yeah, and you have to have Nen to enter the game" said Killua.

"Who's Kurapika?" asked Bisky.

"That only leaves..." we were interrupted when Bisky punched us all in anger.

"LET ME IN ON THIS!" She shouted.

We then started explaining everything to her.

"Hey Bisky, is it possible to Purge Nen?" I asked.

"Purging Nen, that's doable" she replied.

"Really?!" asked Killua.

"If you can place Nen on others, it's not unreasonable to think Nen can be removed as well" She shrugged.

"Does that mean Chrollo removed Kurapika's Nen before coming into this game?" asked Killua.

"That is possible, however, if he did, wouldn't Kurapika know about it? And knowing Kurapika, he won't stay quiet about it if he knew" I said.

"The fastest way to know is to ask him" said Killua.

"Then I'll go, you just went, so I'll go instead" I said. He nodded and they waved.I ran over to the exit and started preparing to leave.