Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter

One of the pirates, the fat one, to be precise, stood up and poured alcohol all around him in a circular motion.

"Then no use talking, use force to kick us out" he said and took a lighter. He threw it at the alcohol and a circle of fire appeared. Sitting down, he smirked at us. "I don't care how many of you attack's at once, if you can move me from this ring, I'll take you to see our boss" He said.

"We just have to move you from the ring?" asked one of the members of our team. He had strong broad muscles and looked powerful, however, I don't think that's what makes you strong. Appearances aren't everything. He stepped in front of us and used his Ren.
Yep. Just what I thought, he is useless. He took too long to get his Ren out. He'll be out cold in barely a minute.

He jumped in and held onto the fat pirate. The pirate stood up and held him in his arms and started walking towards the fire.

"You're pretty strong" he said and put the guys feet on the fire. The guy started squirming and screaming because of the pain, I mean, his feet WERE burning after all. That's when Gon jumped towards him and kicked him in his face, making him let go of the man. Gon got ready to fight when Killua walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder. He whispered something and Gon walked backwards to where I was standing. We all watched as Killua started. He strolled over to the counter and picked up a can on alcohol. Opening it and throwing away the lid, he smirked a little, which terrified the pirate.

"You wouldn't..." he said as he started sweating bullets. Killua jumped up and poured the alcohol all over him and used some electricity to set it on fire. The pirates head was all on fire. He started screaming and rolled around and hit his head on the wall, in attempt to get rid of the fire.

"There, I win" said Killua, his hands in his pockets. The fat pirate started huffing and looked back at Killua.

"You damned brat!" He shouted and pounced on Killua. Suddenly, one of the other pirates hit the fat one and he flew away. We watched carefully.

"You made up the rules. Don't get upset" he said.

"Yeah...my bad" said the fat one.

"Come with me, I'll take you to the boss" he said. We all followed.

The door opened to reveal a gym. Many people wearing the same outfit were scattered around.

"Boss! We have visitors!"

"Who are they" the man had large muscles and was lifting weights.

"They want to chase us out of town."

"Chase us?" He lowered the weights and turned around to face us.

"Then let's have a contest! If you win, we will leave the island. However, we chose the contest" He announced.

"What happens if we lose?" asked Goreinu.

"Nothing. You'll just have to leave"

"Okay let's do this!" Kazusule put his hand up.

"The theme of the battle is sports. Each of these members will challenge you to a match in their best sport. One win per person! The first side to take 8 wins will be the victor" he explained.

"I'll go first. My sport is boxing" said one of them.

"Well, who's up?" He asked.

"Me, I'll go" one of our team members stepped out.

"There's only one rule. You can use any item created from Nen" he said and they started. If you would judge using appearances only, then our guy would've won. He used lots of punches and the guy from the other team was hit. However, a second later, our guy fell down.